Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Old 03-31-2014, 01:48 PM   #1
kommodore
I've made a post!

Drives: toyota echo sedan
help re wiring fuse box please

Hello everyone, im new in here, my name is Rodrigo from Chile. I Just bought a 2004 toyota echo sedan, with an electric problem.

So far, the problem seems to be located on the under the hood fuse box, wich is broked, as you can see on the next picture.

The portion of the box, where the starter relay were connected, is gone, and also the portion of the box where a connector used to be (Wich is the one marked in the yellow circle in the picture above)

There's a lot of lose wires around, and i suppose some of those came from that connector, and some others must had come from the fuse box itself.

From what i could find here in these forums, i had this.

Thats a comparison between what i have and what i should have.

Now, if someone could help me with the pinout of the connector (the one circled in red), in both ways, it will be very appreciated. And also with the pinout of the whole fuse box indeed, beacause i will have to re wire it completely when i put the brand new fuse box in, and there's allready lose wires from the fuse box that are running around everywhere.

Now, on the on-board fuse box i have this.

Thats a picture of my on board fuse box, and the diagram that cames with the car.

The fuses framed on pink and green are all OK, but the ones framed in red they doesnt exist. So is that normal? they are maybe some other fuses for other versions? i have the most basic version, with no power windows, no powerlocks, etc.

Another question is, the "POWER" Fuse, wich is missed, is for Power Windows? or it has to do with the general power source for the car? and the same question goes for the "POWER" Relay, wich is missed too (wich is the empty relay place under the blue relay at the left side in the picture)

So if you guys could help me with the pinout and wiring for that fuse box it will be cool!.

Thanks!
kommodore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 02:11 PM   #2
kommodore
I've made a post!

Drives: toyota echo sedan
in case is too confusing, what i need is the pinout for this 15 pins plug (male and female)

Thanks!
kommodore is offline   Reply With Quote