Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > California
  The Tire Rack

Old 09-06-2009, 01:57 PM   #1
TEHxFALLEN V1.2
Banned

Drives: '08 Lexus IS-F
Send a message via AIM to TEHxFALLEN V1.2
Looking for car sponsorships

Don't know if this should go here, but I've been wanting to be sponsored by numerous car sponsors for some time now. If anyone knows of any car company(ies) that sponsor cars, would you kindly post the companie's name so I may try to send them a portfolio? Thanks!

Sponsored by: Micro Image
http://microimageonline.com
TEHxFALLEN V1.2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 03:49 PM   #2
Kaotic Lazagna

Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
You might just want to email companies and see if they would be interested. Oh, hahaha, and I got your note. hahaha.
Kaotic Lazagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 04:07 PM   #3
TEHxFALLEN V1.2
Banned

I just put together a portfolio and sent an e-mail to Meguiar's. Took me a while to get find some decent pictures, but I got it done lol.

The box said your name on it so I was like, heck, why not? lol

Old 09-06-2009, 10:50 PM   #4
Kaotic Lazagna

ah, nice. You'll need to abide by their terms if they decide to sponsor you. You'll have to participate in x amount of car shows every year. Who else would you be interested in sponsoring you?

hahahaha at the box comment.
Old 09-07-2009, 05:40 AM   #5
TEHxFALLEN V1.2
Banned

I'm not sure who else would sponsor me.. just want a free supercharger or turbo kit though lol.

Old 09-07-2009, 12:46 PM   #6
advocate

Drives: car
I know miniTRD was walking around with a carsponsorships.com shirt on at the last meet. He might be able to give you some info on people who are looking to sponsor cars. Or he just might like the way the shirt looks, I have no idea. Figured I'd let you know though just in case.
advocate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 02:45 PM   #7
Kaotic Lazagna

Carpsonsorship.com isn't a full sponsorship, at least from when I tried it a LONG time ago. hahaha, who knows, might have changed from then. Clark, chime in. haha.
Old 09-07-2009, 02:51 PM   #8
Slick

Drives: '09 3-Dr
Send a message via MSN to Slick
CS.com offers RTF sponsorships. (Road to Full). It lets you do a quasi sponsor, buy sponsored stuff for discounted price, go to a show, do a few things, and they reimburse you the amount you pay. There is also Full sponsorship programs but those are pretty competitive.
Old 09-07-2009, 06:32 PM   #9
TEHxFALLEN V1.2
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by advocate View Post
I know miniTRD was walking around with a carsponsorships.com shirt on at the last meet. He might be able to give you some info on people who are looking to sponsor cars. Or he just might like the way the shirt looks, I have no idea. Figured I'd let you know though just in case.
Alright cool, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaotic Lazagna View Post
Carpsonsorship.com isn't a full sponsorship, at least from when I tried it a LONG time ago. hahaha, who knows, might have changed from then. Clark, chime in. haha.
Yeah, you're right. I went into carsponsorships.com and you have to pay to get your car out there. Then they give you partial sponsors.. Not what I'm looking for lol.

Old 09-07-2009, 07:06 PM   #10
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

Drives: 07 Yaris Turbo
Send a message via AIM to cali yaris
You can also talk to Laszlo, he's very good at acquiring sponsors and has been in the scene for a number of years.
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
cali yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 09:00 PM   #11
LtNoogie

Drives: '08 Bayou Blue LB AT
I think SafeRacer has a sponsership program. But then, you'd have to race your car at some point.
LtNoogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 09:04 PM   #12
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Drives: C300 / Del Sol
Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
I want to get sponsored, my yaris is the best looking one around here most ppl that has one are about 40 or so around here
JumpmanYaris is offline   Reply With Quote