Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 04-01-2010, 10:19 AM   #1
drunkwithwords

Drives: 2010 Toyota Yaris
A few problems

Hi Everyone,

I have been a Yaris owner for two months now, and I love it. I purchased a black automatic hatchback, and it's come in handy numerous times for storage.

I have been experiencing a couple of problems, and I will be taking it to the dealership soon, but I wanted to know if anyone else has experienced any of these problems:

1. My left rearview mirror won't move! It tends to "click" as I try to position it, and it now faces outward, so it's become a safety hazard for me.
2. A rattling sound underneath the car whenever it starts up or goes in reverse. It's not frequent, but it still worries me.
3. A few weeks ago when I was filling up the gas tank, I noticed a small leak from behind the gas tank. I'm not sure what or where it's from.
4. My mileage so far is around 3339. The gas mileage seems to be a little on the low side, and I'm finally tracking everything down, so I can get an exact estimate of miles per gallon, but it seems to be a little on the low side.

If any of these problems have been addressed in a previous form, I apologize!

Thank you so much for any of your help.
drunkwithwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 11:13 AM   #2
sex

Drives: 09 5DR
1. Power mirror? I just gently pushed it to the middle and center position after someone ran into it. The gears worked fine after that.

2. http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7835

3. Probably exhaust condensation. Noticed color/clarity?

4. What's your driving style? Same gas station all time?
sex is offline   Reply With Quote