Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 03-16-2009, 07:54 PM   #19
*MAD DOG*

Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stToyota View Post
Anybody know about a recall on the Yaris? I just got an e-mail on this from the dealership that sold me my Yaris, along with sales pitches on their alignments and repair specials. Letter went like so:

"Potential Recall Notification

Our records show that many local Toyota models have recalls on them that have not yet been performed.

We would be happy to check your vehicle for recall or campaign eligibility and we will perform your Toyota's recall, at no cost to you."
A real smart member made a thread about this exact topic a while ago. It even has the build dates of all yaris affected by the recall. click here to see the thread

"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote