Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Mid-Atlantic
  The Tire Rack

Old 04-13-2012, 01:49 PM   #1
bkndacn

Drives: 2009 Toyota Yaris
MD, De, PA Monthly meets?

How many folks from the MD, DE, PA area are there on here? I was thinking about starting up a group in this area since I can't seem to find many in my area.

Also My Family owns a German restaurant that is pretty centrally located between the MD, PA, DE area and would be perfect for a meet-up place as the local GTI groups are already having their monthly meets here (we have a pretty large parking lot)

Also if there are any dates that you guys where thinking about let me know!
Old 04-13-2012, 02:10 PM   #2
Kioshi
Heart Up! Vitz

Drives: トヨタ Vitz
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkndacn View Post
How many folks from the MD, DE, PA area are there on here? I was thinking about starting up a group in this area since I can't seem to find many in my area.

Also My Family owns a German restaurant that is pretty centrally located between the MD, PA, DE area and would be perfect for a meet-up place as the local GTI groups are already having their monthly meets here (we have a pretty large parking lot)

Also if there are any dates that you guys where thinking about let me know!
We miss you man
Kioshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 03:52 PM   #3
bkndacn

Drives: 2009 Toyota Yaris
I ,iss the NCVC too :-/ Its just not the same without a group of Yarii getting together every now and then.