Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-15-2011, 12:58 AM   #1
.Kevin.
I ain't even mad

Drives: 2010 1E7 Toyota Yaris Sedan
Send a message via MSN to .Kevin.
Hello- Is it me you're lookin for.

Hello, Hello it's been awhile for some of us. I've been driving around town - and I realized today that my bumper was literally freaking cracked like beyond repair from driving around in the snow I guess or something.

I'm crushed - but that is beyond the point. I have 14inch wheels and was thinking of upgrading wheel size, whats the biggest I can get driving around decently without hitting bumps and not rubbing.

I was going to think 17 inches all around I got stock suspension it would look more nice too but I also noticed people commenting that they have 18 inches - is that pushin it or what?

Also how much am I looking at in order to fix my front bumper *sigh*