Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-29-2006, 02:32 PM   #1
PSU Yaris

Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan S
MAINT REQD light

when i start my car up, the MAINT REQD light comes on and flashes for about hmm 30 secs to a minute. then it goes off, and doesnt come back on. this only happens when i first start the car up. i looked in the owners manual and it says "engine oil replacement reminder light" and on p. 105 it says "replace engine oil". i doubt i even have 1000 miles on the oil in the car now, and i checked the color and oil level and it's fine. does anyone else's MAINT REQD light flash long after the others go off, and you start driving? on the sedan, its yellowish orange, and to the right of the odometer/clock
PSU Yaris is offline   Reply With Quote