Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2010, 11:20 PM   #1
slothman86

Drives: 07 Yaris Liftback
The Obama Deception

I'm posting this here because I couldn't find the POLITCAL thread, mods feel free to delete this if i over stepped my bounds.

EDIT: Discussion has been moved here: http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/gro...iscussionid=65

Last edited by tk-421; 07-20-2010 at 01:07 PM.
Old 07-20-2010, 10:47 AM   #2
STC
"LibertyRides!"

Drives: 2010 Yaris 3Dr LB | 2020 Stang
Quote:
Originally Posted by slothman86 View Post
I'm posting this here because I couldn't find the POLITCAL thread, mods feel free to delete this if i over stepped my bounds.

Hey YW friends, what are your opinions on this movie?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw
HaHa! Should be more like the "Human Deception"! What the author (Alex Jones) says is what I have been observing since the 70's... a polorization of the two political parties... the perceived false left/right dichotomy... as he stated the 'false left/right paradigm'. This guy is spot on in his observation!

The problem is the title? "Obama Deception"? How about the Nixon Deception? Carter, Reagan, Bush1, Clinton, and Bush2 too? All these prior presidents have allegiance to the corporate state, not the people. Look at Nixon (Republican) with the signing of "The Bretton Woods II Act" (1971)! Or Clinton (Democrat) with the signing the repeal of "The Glass Steagall Act" in 1999! In the signing of these two acts... this is the sure sign of the paradigm in action. Any President (Democrat or Republican) is just a mouthpiece of the shadow government (the NSA) working behind the scenes...

I'm an average Joe who has been observing this for 25 years now, but without the emotion than Mr. Jones and making a film! LOL! It is good that others are seeing this! My main concern is not politics, but economics. The present way we are going in this globalized world of Keynesian Economics, Militarism, and Centralized Monetary Banking... something has to give!

My 2 cents...

"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics." -- Thomas Sowell

Cheers!

Most miles Tank: 538 tank/10.148 gal = 53.015 MPG / Most MPG: 54.95 MPG (ethanol) 425 tank/7.73 gal

"The evils of government are directly proportional to the tolerance of the people." -- Frank Kent
Old 07-20-2010, 10:56 AM   #3
slothman86

Drives: 07 Yaris Liftback
Quote:
Originally Posted by STC View Post
HaHa! Should be more like the "Human Deception"! What the author (Alex Jones) says is what I have been observing since the 70's... a polorization of the two political parties... the perceived false left/right dichotomy... as he stated the 'false left/right paradigm'. This guy is spot on in his observation!

The problem is the title? "Obama Deception"? How about the Nixon Deception? Carter, Reagan, Bush1, Clinton, and Bush2 too? All these prior presidents have allegiance to the corporate state, not the people. Look at Nixon (Republican) with the signing of "The Bretton Woods II Act" (1971)! Or Clinton (Democrat) with the signing the repeal of "The Glass Steagall Act" in 1999! In the signing of these two acts... this is the sure sign of the paradigm in action. Any President (Democrat or Republican) is just a mouthpiece of the shadow government (the NSA) working behind the scenes...

I'm an average Joe who has been observing this for 25 years now, but without the emotion than Mr. Jones and making a film! LOL! It is good that others are seeing this! My main concern is not politics, but economics. The present way we are going in this globalized world of Keynesian Economics, Militarism, and Centralized Monetary Banking... something has to give!

My 2 cents...

"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics." -- Thomas Sowell

Cheers!
You're right the Obama Deception could be named The _______[insert president] Deception.

I think it's called the Obama Deception because not only is it the current presidency but Pres Obama gives the vibe of Hope Change and all that good stuff. I don't thin anyone got that idea from any president listed above.

Even know this contains political subjects, I think that this topic has little to do with politics as we know it. The movie doesn't try to push political agenda as far as I can see, but I could be wrong. I tend to see this as more like a conspiracy theory topic.
Old 07-20-2010, 11:01 AM   #4
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom

Drives: lil red 5-door
Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
it's all about the Benjamins, baby... always has been, always will be...

Bye bye 1NZ...
Closed Thread