Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > New England
  The Tire Rack

Old 06-05-2009, 11:50 PM   #1
IllusionX
It's the illusion you see

Drives: 07 Yaris Sedan Aero
Question opening hours

hey guys... a question for you guys in MA.

I need to know what is open (malls, restaurants, museums, etc) on independence day?
IllusionX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 11:07 AM   #2
anubisx99
here again..

Drives: 2008 toyota yaris LB
I believe everything is open until a certain hour, look up online for the stores you're looking for and see if they have a holiday calendar available...
Old 06-09-2009, 09:43 AM   #3
IllusionX

i tried looking aorund but i have found no information about where i wanted to go to..

anyways... i'm planning a trip with my yaris and couple friends to Boston, MA.

A place we are sure going to is New England's aquarium....
Old 06-09-2009, 10:25 AM   #4
SpaceShot

Drives: 2008 Yaris 5 speed HB
Just be aware that public transport like subways may be on a Sunday schedule for the holiday. Up to 20 minutes wait between buses and trains, and service on some lines or routes may stop at 10pm rather than 2am.

Definitely not like Montreal where the gal at the ticket stand was obviously offended that I questioned the fact of when the next train might arrive on the holiday. (only 1 other person waiting in the entire station at that moment) "The train passes the station EVERY 6 minutes." "YES, even on holidays..."

Goto Faneiul Hall, http://www.faneuilhallmarketplace.com/ and most everything will be open, as will the Hard Rock Cafe and similar tourist stops. Hint: in the basement level of Faneuil Hall is a pizza place with a waitress that I swear was the character basis for some of the folks on Cheers.

Also look to book a Duck Tour: http://www.bostonducktours.com/ It's a great way to see town.
SpaceShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 10:24 PM   #5
IllusionX

Depending on where we'll be heading, we're more likely to take the car instead. We'll see :)

some of you guys MAY be able to spot me in a parking lot or something....

Anyways... if anyone don't mind calling up New england aquarium to check their opening hours on july 4th weekend, it would be really appreciated. That will save me couple cents of long distance :)

Thanks for the info spaceshot, i'll check that out.