Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-29-2008, 08:56 PM   #1
IsLNdbOi

Drives: Polar White - 5 Door '09 LB
LEDs to replace interior lights: Which ones?

Ok, so I'd like to replace these lights with white LEDs:

- The ones up front above the rear view mirror (you push them to turn them on).
-

- The ones in the center of the roof that you can set off, on or on w/ the door.
-

- Thinking about replacing the LEDs in the three console knobs as well (AC recycle air / fresh air, AC temp., AC strength), but not sure how it would look with the all amber lighting Toyota has put in these '09 LBs.
-

- The light in the trunk / hatch area (driver side I think).
-

- The parking lights in the headlight housing.
-

- The rear license plate light.
-

I'd like to order from HiLEDs again: http://www.hileds.com/products.php

Which bulbs and sizes do I need from them to replace all of the above lights I've listed?

Are there better (quality / price wise) LEDs / companies than HiLEDs?

Also, my dealer drilled license plate holes into my front bumper even though I told them not to. They've offered to fill the holes and repaint the bumper, but lately I've been toying with the idea of putting white LEDs into those license plate holes and tying them into the parking lights.

To make it easy for everyone who might find this post useful, just quote this post and add the link to the specific bulb and list bulb's size and quantity needed next to each "-" under the corresponding light I've listed above. Thanks everyone!
IsLNdbOi is offline   Reply With Quote