Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Canada
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-23-2011, 02:42 PM   #21
bkndacn

Drives: 2009 Toyota Yaris
OP: I completely disagree! My Yaris is the second best car that I've owned in the snow (granted I'm a lil further south from you but we get a pretty good amount of snow in the winter) second only to my Suzuki Sidekick. I drove my sidekick in a 4 foot blizzard with no problems .... but of course that had 4 weel drive!

As far as ice is concerned No one can drive on ice not a Yaris or a Jeep (maybe a tank )

I love driving in the snow because I know and understand how to drive in the snow... and for me the Yaris has proven to be a very dependable snow car for me!

Btw OP: I wasn't saying that you don't know how to drive in the snow
I mean you do live in Canada! lol