Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2009, 09:35 PM   #1
YarisSedan

Drives: 08 Yaris Sedan
Send a message via AIM to YarisSedan
Bluetooth CAN OBD2 Wireless reader for labtop or other bluetooth device $75

So what this basically is is a tiny little box that you connect to your OBD2 port. Then if you have a labtop that has bluetooth you can connect to the scanner to read live data. Graph mpg and horsepower or use as a nice scan tool. And then you can record everything on your labtop and print it out. You will need to download software to read the data comming from it. There is a lot of freeway out there as well as ones you need to pay for. Utilized google before sending me questions. I will try to take a picture of it later but its only about 1 inch by 5 inches.

Kinda nifty if you have a mini labtop. Probally nice alternative to scangauge. I used to use my labtop as my scanner for diagnostic till i bought a nice expensive one. This bluetooth scan tool had very light use. If i can find the software disk that came with it iwill include it otherwise your on your own to download some. I think if you have a smart phone or pda you may able to read the data on that as well as long as it has bluetooth.
Old 01-22-2009, 06:18 PM   #2
markitect

Drives: Yaris
Does it have any identifying marks on it(company, model etc)?
Closed Thread