Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Tracking, Racing, Auto-X Forum
  The Tire Rack

Old 08-18-2007, 11:08 AM   #1
HTM Yaris
resident senior

Drives: 07 Yaris
Roeblig Road

I recently took Coryn to Roebling Road in Savannah GA . Wonderful track . Even though Coryn passed nobody , she would put/gain distance in the turns . Roebling has a very long straight and it proved to be a weakness . The seats are another weakness. The the GLARING strength was that Coryn did back to back to back to back to back sessions , about 150 CONSECUTIVE laps . Everybody who drove the car loved her . Except for the seats

This got me thinking that I should petition Toyota for a Yaris to compete in the 25 hours of Thunderhill . With only seats , wheel/tires , brakes and suspension , I think the Yaris would do well , and I hope to prove it .

Enough talk , I'm going to get a Yaris ..................
Old 08-18-2007, 04:55 PM   #2
blueskana

Drives: 2007 Yaris LB
I'll be moving to Fayetteville this winter and will help with a Thunderhill campaign.... dun-dun-dun-DUUUN!!!!
blueskana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 08:30 PM   #3
pleiades
I've made a post!

Drives: 2006 Subaru STI
You know I'm down for driving, after my experience in the car last weekend. ;)

Thanks again for the drive, and I'm just trying to find out more about how I get one of these new 's' model hatchbacks.

Steven
pleiades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 06:14 PM   #4
HTM Yaris
resident senior

Drives: 07 Yaris
Don't worry I got you on my list of drivers . Hopefully it will be a mini Carolina invasion
Old 08-23-2007, 07:02 PM   #5
kngrsll
Apexing Egg!!

Drives: 07 Toyota Yaris white hatch
Send a message via AIM to kngrsll
hey its subaru steven!! im ken, used to have the white 240 for a long time. finishing school so i have no track car right now :( good to see you on here!

DJ, cant wait to join you sometime! have you looked into any alignment changes? i want to get some camber bolts for the front so i can dial in some negative camber, adjust the toe, and shim the rear. should help quite a bit!!
kngrsll is offline   Reply With Quote