Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-22-2017, 04:04 PM   #1
bk26

Drives: 2015 Toyota Yaris
Just bought 2015 Yaris and think they sold me the wrong trim.

So just as the title says, we literally just got home from purchasing a 2015 Yaris Hatchback in what is SUPPOSED to be the SE trim. However, on the drive home I realize I have no steering wheel controls, no power mirrors and no cruise control. It's my fault 100% for not noticing this before but we had just driven a 2012 LE the night before with all of these features so I thought, okay. SE supposed to be a step up so obviously those features will en standard. Which they're supposed to judging by my research. Now, I was suspicious of the trim level because there is no indicative emblem on the back of the car as I have seen in stock photos. Doesn't look like it's been removed or tampered with, just not there. So I asked our salesman at the dealer, are you sure this is an SE because I don't see an emblem to jndiciate trim level. He says yes, that's what it says on the title. But now I'm over the new car awe and thinking how in the world can it be an SE if those standard features are gone? It also had the normal wheels which I also though SE was supposed to come with a "fancier" set. No fog lights either. I would love some input on this. Honestly I am already considering returning the car because the 2015 model has a different seat design where the lumbar is more jutted out and my back is killing me from the ride. Likely should've gone with the 2012. Ugh.

*posted in new car forum as well but seems less active than this.
bk26 is offline   Reply With Quote