Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > New YARIS Purchase Forum
  The Tire Rack

Old 03-08-2007, 10:03 PM   #19
eijikikimaru
Q(','Q)

Drives: 3dr Meteroite
I would but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoCharles View Post
Buy one.
I find having an aftermarket tach installed not as clean looking, unless it's done professionally. What I mean by professionally, I mean it looks like it was meant to be/originally there. Like those gauge side door things (sorry don't know the correct name ) However it takes a few pretty pennies to get those done if aftermarket hasn't made them in mass production. So in the mean time I wait for either Toyota to release a tach w/ the speedo in their future models(hopefully it fits w/ the older model) or when aftermarket makes some that is reasonablly(spelling?) priced.

Otherwise I find an aftermarket tach w/o the fancy, i dunno lets call them guards for now, to look a bit tacky imo.
eijikikimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 10:04 PM   #20
stuffy

Drives: 06 yaris 5-dr le man
Quote:
That dumb bench rear seat should be eliminated. The 60/40 split (fold-flat) version should come standard in all Yarii. Cruise control should be optional; the tach, ABS, side airbags, and center arm rest should be standard.
i'll second that boris13.
the 60/40 seat is only available on the rs model here in canada and that really irritated me as it is not worth an extra $2k.
it would be nice to have the side airbag at least as an option as well.
stuffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 09:33 AM   #21
redyaris
Shiny Chromey Coolness

Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris Liftback
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuffy View Post
i'll second that boris13.
the 60/40 seat is only available on the rs model here in canada and that really irritated me as it is not worth an extra $2k.
it would be nice to have the side airbag at least as an option as well.

DIY for 60/40 rear seat:

Old 03-29-2007, 04:54 PM   #22
YarisRunner

Drives: TBD...gotta buy it first
I too am waiting word on the 2008 Yaris. I test drove the LB yesterday and it was awesome. The only thing that struck odd to me was the lack of a dead pedal. I'm also waiting on any possible April incentives on the Yaris.
YarisRunner is offline   Reply With Quote