Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 10-19-2012, 01:51 AM   #1
Qmobile
that's right I went there

Drives: '08 Blazin' Blue,'10 Dark Red
How can anybody be this stupid

So I was cruisin' round the interwebz and found this. Can ANYBODY BE THIS STUPID????

http://mustangforums.com/forum/5-0l-...-this-car.html

suggestions always welcome
Qmobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 03:53 AM   #2
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom

Drives: lil red 5-door
Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
my troll sense is tingling...

Bye bye 1NZ...
eTiMaGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 08:40 AM   #3
SailDesign

Drives: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qmobile View Post
Can ANYBODY BE THIS STUPID????
Yes.
SailDesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 02:00 PM   #4
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom

Drives: lil red 5-door
Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
speaking from experience, Steve? :D

Bye bye 1NZ...
eTiMaGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 02:30 PM   #5
Golddeenoh
Takes corners too fast!

Drives: Absolute Red 2009 Yaris HB
yep there are people that think they know everything and all they do is break stuff and or make things worse, great for me because i get to sell them a new engine and charge them the 15 hours or so of labor to do it. the only thing worse is when the person doing it works at a place that supposedly fixes cars to begin with.
mods:15''Drag DR21 w/Nitto NeoGen 205/50R15, Tanabe DF210 lowering springs 1.6/1.8, TRD Rear Sway Bar, Tanabe Front Sway Bar, Micro Image Short Throw Shift Kit (both in and under), 8.64lbs flywheel, F1 Stage 4 Clutch, AEM Cold Air Intake (Red), Megan Racing Header, DC Sports Axle Back Exhaust, Micro Image Crank Pulley, NST lite Alternator Pulley, ARP Manifold Stud Kit,Tanabe Front Strut Tower Brace, ScanGuage II, Micro Image Silicone Radiator Hose Kit (Red), NRG Carbon Fiber Shift Knob (round), 2009-2011 Toyota Yaris Liftback Foglight kit, NRG Grounding Kit (Red), Hella Horns(Red),CF Hood
Golddeenoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 03:44 PM   #6
ilikerice

Drives: 2010 black yaris
HAHAHA>. oh man.. thats pretty epic.. I had this one customer that I recommended a timing belt on his 130k mile LS400.. a week later he brought it back on a flatbed. He tried to do it himself over the weekend. He got it all apart but couldn't get it back together.. ALL the parts were in the trunk.. every bolt and bracket inside a garbage bag also.. good thing I know those motors like the back of my hand... fun times
Old 10-19-2012, 03:57 PM   #7
Golddeenoh
Takes corners too fast!

Drives: Absolute Red 2009 Yaris HB
the worst part is that the guy ruined a 94 cobra, idiot.
mods:15''Drag DR21 w/Nitto NeoGen 205/50R15, Tanabe DF210 lowering springs 1.6/1.8, TRD Rear Sway Bar, Tanabe Front Sway Bar, Micro Image Short Throw Shift Kit (both in and under), 8.64lbs flywheel, F1 Stage 4 Clutch, AEM Cold Air Intake (Red), Megan Racing Header, DC Sports Axle Back Exhaust, Micro Image Crank Pulley, NST lite Alternator Pulley, ARP Manifold Stud Kit,Tanabe Front Strut Tower Brace, ScanGuage II, Micro Image Silicone Radiator Hose Kit (Red), NRG Carbon Fiber Shift Knob (round), 2009-2011 Toyota Yaris Liftback Foglight kit, NRG Grounding Kit (Red), Hella Horns(Red),CF Hood
Golddeenoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 06:00 PM   #8
sqcomp
Roadrunner Jr.

Drives: 2007 Yaris S
Send a message via AIM to sqcomp
I was so floored by this link that I had to share with the maintenance guys here at work. We all came to the conclusion that this kid new "enough Kung fu to get his ass kicked". He was probably thinking flushing water versus flushing with oil...probably heck, he did.

Some of the responses on that link we're just priceless.
Old 10-19-2012, 06:33 PM   #9
tk1971

Drives: 08 2Dr LB Base, Silver
Can't be true. Just another troll trying to get attention. I mean... what a waste.

Then again, I've seen pictures of failed motorcycle chain maintenance (google it if you have a strong stomach). I've also seen a dummy walk onto a live firing range because he asked the guy next to him if it was ok and that guy said yeah, it was ok.
tk1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 07:20 PM   #10
Qmobile

I liked to just say that NOBODY else from NW Ohio is that stupid

Old 10-20-2012, 10:16 PM   #11
fnkngrv
Mr. 155 and climbing

Drives: Seriously Modded 07 Sedan
Quote:
So I was cruisin' round the interwebz and found this. Can ANYBODY BE THIS STUPID????

http://mustangforums.com/forum/5-0l-...-this-car.html

how did you stumble upon this?

Youtube Channel: Team Tiamat Racing

Class record holder in Land Speed @ 154.5mph for 1.5 mile and 145.5mph in the mile in the F (2.016 to 3.014 L), G (1.524 to 2.015 L), and H (1.016 to 1.523 L) classes.
fnkngrv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 05:41 PM   #12
Qmobile

I don't remember just one of those nights where I was searching for random stuff

Old 10-27-2012, 11:22 AM   #13
TPA5
Wait, what?

Drives: NULL
Quote:
I don't remember just one of those nights where I was searching for random stuff
Usually those nights end up with kleenex, hand lotion, and shame.
TPA5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 03:49 AM   #14
nookandcrannycar

Drives: 2('14+'07)MT 3d ,wHandCrWndws!
Location: S.MontgomeryCnty,TX(HoustonMSA) '07=BayouBlue=300,125miles=OrigOwnr '14=ClassicSilvr=29,059miles
Quote:
Originally Posted by TPA5 View Post
Usually those nights end up with kleenex, hand lotion, and shame.
nookandcrannycar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 10:46 PM   #15
RedRide

Drives: '09 Yaris carmine red 2d HB
Years ago, I had a co-kworker who decided to do the first oil change on his new Ford (V8) himself.

He drained the oil out but he could not get the old filter off.
So, he decided to drive the car across town to his friend's gas station to get the filter off.

Of course, he never made it and had to purchase a new engine for a car that only had about 4k miles on it .
Yeah, some people are that stupid !
RedRide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 04:51 AM   #16
Qmobile

wow that's all I'm sayin

Old 11-16-2012, 07:16 AM   #17
*MAD DOG*

Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
Surely birth control should be made mandatory for this moron.

"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:13 AM   #18
nookandcrannycar

Drives: 2('14+'07)MT 3d ,wHandCrWndws!
Location: S.MontgomeryCnty,TX(HoustonMSA) '07=BayouBlue=300,125miles=OrigOwnr '14=ClassicSilvr=29,059miles
Quote:
Originally Posted by tk1971 View Post
Can't be true. Just another troll trying to get attention. I mean... what a waste.

Then again, I've seen pictures of failed motorcycle chain maintenance (google it if you have a strong stomach). I've also seen a dummy walk onto a live firing range because he asked the guy next to him if it was ok and that guy said yeah, it was ok.
One of my friends in college used to joke that when 'it' wasn't in use he kept it in ______ (a certain characteristic common to most Marsupials (re their young), but obviously not present in Humans). One day his girlfriend asked him if (at that moment) 'it' was in _______. He started laughing and explained to her that he was kidding. One could tell by the look on her face that she was embarrassed that she didn't know this (and it wasn't as if they didn't have a 'complete' relationship). This girl graduated from one of the, what some might say, better public high schools in your valley (Wilson) and had a good enough GPA and good enough test scores to get into the UC system directly out of high school. She had to pass high school biology, and probably took a biology class before that (she is a California native). Sad.
nookandcrannycar is offline   Reply With Quote