Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-07-2011, 01:46 AM   #1
joeljcruz86
Little Eggy

Drives: Toyota Yaris Liftback 3DR 2009
Send a message via AIM to joeljcruz86
LED TURN SIGNAL PROBLEMS

So I just received my front LED turn signals in the mail with my Flasher Relay. Installed the Flasher relay, which i'm assuming works fine because my rear blinkers works and blinks normal. But as soon as I installed my new front LED bulbs, they won't turn on at all. I bought it from some company called LED option and their policy states that they pre-test their products before the ship them out. So i'm not sure why they don't work.

They're the stock 7507 bulb size so I can't really turn them 180 for the probable cause of it being "polarized." They only fit one way. I've tried everything, including of considering the fact that the normal bulbs are interfering. So i took the rears out but it just made my side blinkers blink faster and the front LEDs still won't light up.

I e-mailed the company addressing my issue. BUT IF ANYBODY KNOWS IF I'M DOING SOMETHING WRONG OR MISSING SOMETHING. PLEEEASE LET ME KNOW, IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED SINCE THIS DIY IS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE DIFFICULT.
joeljcruz86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blinkers, flashers, led, turn signals