Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Old 02-08-2010, 04:22 PM   #37
ezhacker1

Drives: Decepticon - Ravage
i didnt notice a person behind me, but either way, its not like i stopped short. Im gonna go get an estimate on damage, got doctor visit tom, my back hurts.

Seriously i recommend a camera in cars, i use it daily, i keep it on me when i leave car obviously, not leaving it mounted. And it paid off, if i had my radio screen closed, would have got my speedometer reaching 0.

Check out my Build thread:
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52274
ezhacker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 04:30 PM   #38
Kioshi
Heart Up! Vitz

Drives: トヨタ Vitz
I know, I could see in the video you stopped right at the stop sign where the lines are, it was all on the other dude...just throwing out what i do now after i got rear ended.

Yea get that back checked out and let us know. Feel better dude. Hope you land your hands on an 08 bumper for headlight modding accessibility hehe
Kioshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 04:48 PM   #39
Kaotic Lazagna

Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezhacker1 View Post
i didnt notice a person behind me, but either way, its not like i stopped short. Im gonna go get an estimate on damage, got doctor visit tom, my back hurts.

Seriously i recommend a camera in cars, i use it daily, i keep it on me when i leave car obviously, not leaving it mounted. And it paid off, if i had my radio screen closed, would have got my speedometer reaching 0.
If something is wrong with your back, are you going to file a law suit or something against that driver?
Kaotic Lazagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 05:21 PM   #40
ezhacker1

my mom knows what to do, she works for a lawyer that used to do these cases among other civil suits, same lawyer just dont do car accidents no more, but still can help me out.

update at top.

Last edited by ezhacker1; 02-09-2010 at 03:03 AM.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:02 AM   #41
Kioshi
Heart Up! Vitz

you can always get a replica RS rear bumper from Garm, like how Astroman got a front RS replica after his accident.Yeah, just let the bodywork shop take care of the installs...get a total estimate of all the stuff you are going to replace to the insurance person so they can take care of that and you may or may not have to pay any difference.
Old 02-10-2010, 04:26 PM   #42
DandiDani

Drives: 09' Meteorite liftback
Send a message via MSN to DandiDani
that video made me jump.lol. im sorry to see that happen but it is great that you had the camera rolling. now im thinking about doing the same thing too. great idea.
Old 02-24-2010, 04:58 PM   #43
ezhacker1

update: first page

Old 02-24-2010, 05:14 PM   #44
Kioshi
Heart Up! Vitz

insurance companies always try to give less to the victim, especially if they are a young adult..

Glad you are getting the car fixed w/o pulling money out from your own pockets~
Hows your back doing, a little better?
Old 02-24-2010, 05:19 PM   #45
ezhacker1

no no, Esurance was nice, estimator guy told me up front that his estimate was for what he could see, any more damage the body shop could get it from them. So least i wasnt forced to take his check.

man i hope i get my car back soon...i miss it...and it got 2 mods just begging to be put in. The cluster which can wait...but one more item...which now i am glad i didnt have in at the time of the crash. But wonder if my sway bar was damaged, i just put in on 3 hours before the crash.

O and my back, i still have my mom working on getting personal injury claim. We work for a lawyer so im good. I told all the insurance people to talk to my lawyer, first time ever i got to say that. So im hopeful to get injury cash,. as my back hurts sometimes, like when i lift things. im super careful now bending over, i go down on one knee instead.

Old 03-04-2010, 06:29 PM   #46
ezhacker1

bump for update