Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing, Exterior Repairs
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-05-2007, 10:56 PM   #1
bugnuts

Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback BBP
Paintless dent removal

I recently acquired my second door ding to the drivers side door of my 4 month old LB, This time the person felt so bad about it he actually came forth to claim responsibility for the accident (This totally shocked the hell out of me!), Anyways..I went over to a local guys house that I found on Craigslist.com to have the dent removed, He went in through the driver door window with some special made tools and after about 45 minutes of work on both dents they were completely gone! Amazing! The best part about it was that he only charged me $40.00, Plus the guy that dented my car is paying that! Here is the link to the guys website for anyone interested or living in the Nashville area. http://www.skylinepdr.com