Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Southwest
  The Tire Rack

Old 12-06-2009, 10:23 AM   #19
lilredrocket
Slowy getting there

Drives: 08 Liftback
Stoker, Jeffrey M. Age 33 of Garland, TX passed away December 3, 2009 in Garland. He is survived by his son, Alexander Stoker; parents, Wayne and Mary Stoker; brothers, W. Allen Stoker, Jr., Bradley Stoker, Steven Stoker, and ex-wife, Elizabeth Crook and family; grandfather; W.D. Stoker; two nieces; one aunt; and four cousins. He is preceded in death by his grandmothers, Edna Stoker, and Mary Sizemore; and grandfather, Ace Sizemore. Funeral Service will be held Monday, December 7, 2009 at 1:00 P.M. at Lavon Drive Baptist Church in Garland, with Dr. Gary Coleman officiating. Interment following at Garland Memorial Park. Visitation will be Sunday, December 6, 2009 from 6-9 P.M. at Williams Funeral Directors in Garland, TX.
Attached Images

Old 12-07-2009, 08:54 AM   #20
jt258

Drives: 10' corolla ce
MY PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS GO OUIT TO S.R. AND FAMILY YOU WILL BE SORELY MISSED !!!
jt258 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 12:19 PM   #21
NonStopTuning

Drives: NST CARS: S13 AE86 ANT10 AW11
This is very sad news indeed. My thoughts and condolences to Jeff's family.

NonStopTuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 11:15 PM   #22
lilredrocket
Slowy getting there

TO EVERYONE ON FACEBOOK:

Jeff Stokers facebook page is getting turned into a memorial page that his family and everyone can check so take all these kind words that you have been saying here and post them up so his family can see just how much we cared for such a great member!!!!

Last edited by lilredrocket; 12-08-2009 at 08:58 PM.
lilredrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:51 AM   #23
counterfiend
Banned

Drives: 2005 Ford Focus
I really wanted to go to both things, but I do not do well with that kinda thing. Only been to one in my 27 years on this earth. So yeah.
counterfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 09:40 PM   #24
lilredrocket
Slowy getting there

Everyone... If you have any pictures of Jeff please email then to lynda.darden@gmail.com we are going to put together a slide show for his son and we need pictures of jeff himself not of his car unless they are both in the picture. Even if he is in a group please send them

Last edited by lilredrocket; 12-08-2009 at 11:47 PM.
lilredrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 11:08 PM   #25
Solana
I've made a post!

Drives: blue yaris
I am a good friend of Jeff's we have kept in touch over the years. I last heard from him Nov 24th. I have been very ill and tried emailing him a few times when I was out of Hospital.I did not get an answer. Today I tried finding him online and I found this post. I am sorry for everyones loss. Jeff was an awesome person we are all Blessed for knowing him.

Last edited by Solana; 08-22-2010 at 02:53 PM. Reason: update
Solana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 09:12 PM   #26
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Drives: C300 / Del Sol
Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
I connot belive its been almost a year, and all tho I never got to meet him personally, I know he was a great guy on here he invited my girl and me to a meet up in SanAntonio when we was in TX I feel really bad I didnt go and got to meet him,

SaerinRhoe, I seen ur b-day was on Sept 13(Monday) would have been 34 now so where ever you are my friend HAPPY B-DAY buddy may ur soul RIP
JumpmanYaris is offline   Reply With Quote