Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Willing to Buy by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2011, 02:43 AM   #1
computerlove87
The Fit is NO!

Drives: '09 3DR "S"|'87 Caddy Brougham
Send a message via MSN to computerlove87
Stock Sedan Driver's seat with height adjuster

Here is an opportunity for someone who has fitted racing seats to their sedan and no longer needs the stock driver's seat to make some $!....

I want to buy the stock sedan driver's seat with height adjuster (the color of the seat doesn't matter, as long as the plastic trim is black, not beige) it is up to you whether you want to sell me the whole seat or just the hardware.

It would probably have to be fairly local, like at least within 50 miles of SF/Oakland, I think shipping would be too much. I might also be able to go somewhere else in socal before driving to Toyota Fest.

I am fairly sure it will fit, but I would love to test-fit the seat to my car if possible to make sure it works before buying it, but I will just buy it if I have to. I am trying to get a nice OEM looking seat height adjustment in my LB. I am planning to take the sedan seat off the brackets and adjustment hadware and put my seat on it. I am willing to pay $100, and I will come pick it up, so there is no shipping involved, which is what I have estimated I will have to pay if I can find one in a junk yard.

PS. If you still use your stock seat, but want to make some $$, I will pay $70 plus trade you my stock seat hardware so you will still have your seat, just without the height adjuster. I have all the tools, and I will do the installtion...easy money!!

Please ignore the Ferrari
Old 05-19-2011, 11:28 PM   #2
computerlove87
The Fit is NO!

Drives: '09 3DR "S"|'87 Caddy Brougham
Send a message via MSN to computerlove87
See thread on MI>>>>>> http://www.microimageonline.com/foru...eight-adjuster

Please ignore the Ferrari
Closed Thread