Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Performance Modifications
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-26-2016, 04:30 AM   #1
rabbito

Drives: 2012 Toyota Yaris Sedan (Vios)
TB Polishing & Spacer Complete

just got the TB fully polished with TB spacer..RPM went way too high at first, had to reset battery after the modification...you do feel the hp/tq gain..first i looked down on this modification as a joke but this modification do gain hp/tq...they said you can use 60mm TB if you want but i want everything oem as possible..theres a local racing group called BRD in thailand who tested this method/product with dyno and it actually increased hp/tq..
it took about an hour with polishing and installation..
smooth rev all the way through the rpm range 😊😊😊😊😊

your free to ask me any questions..

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk
Electric: Volt Stablizer & Multi gauge obd2
Cosmetic: Toyota red emblem
rabbito is offline   Reply With Quote