Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2019, 02:28 PM   #1
fawazo

Drives: 2008 yaris auto
Question Any BC or Alberta Yaris enthusiast down to help a yaris novice on a cross canada tri

hey guys,
me and my lovely wife are going on a month or maybe longer road trip from victoria bc to montreal and then we will most likely keep on til we hit newfounland.
I was thinking about how exhausting to the foot it would be without cruise control then i looked up the articles here on DIY cc in 2008 yaris and i am so sold
but the thing is, i'm not a car savvy kind of guy at all. and i dont have the proper equipment.
Would anybody living on the island preferably or literaly any place in BC or even alberta be willing to help me our with this undertaking?
I will be the parts any i will compensate you for your help and i will owe you one.
Please if anyone down and in the area shoot me a message on here or better yet a text or a call
Thanks guys
fawazo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
canada, cruise control, diy, help needed, vancouver