Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Great Lakes
  The Tire Rack

Old 07-26-2009, 03:15 AM   #37
Qmobile
that's right I went there

Drives: '08 Blazin' Blue,'10 Dark Red
I oviously would like dayton A LOT better than indy............mainly I know how to get to Dayton better than Indy. Wright Pat. would be a good location

suggestions always welcome
Qmobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 03:02 PM   #38
toad

Drives: street-legal go-kart
wright pat. sounds good! free admission and a place i've never been is also a plus! maybe we could get some pictures of the cars with some planes? what saturday in august did we decide on(i can do fridays or sundays also if that works better for others)?
toad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 06:17 PM   #39
Qmobile

I said before the 3rd weekend (the 15th) but it really depends on everybody else thinks, to me at least I don't want to say this day and only one person show up.

Old 07-28-2009, 02:05 PM   #40
kac

Drives: 2009 Meteorite 3dr
Anywhere in Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, pick a date I'll get it off work and come hang out!
kac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 02:59 PM   #41
Qmobile

SWEET!! that's what I like to hear! so we got so far:

1.Qmobile(me)
2.Greenthunder
3.Toad
4.kac
?5.CtrlAltDefeat?
?6.ellenbetty?

Old 07-28-2009, 03:33 PM   #42
Greenthunder

Drives: 2006 Ford Mustang GT
Ok, so we've got a majority leaning towards Wright Patterson in Dayton. We just need to hear from CTRL ALT DEFEAT and ellenbetty for their input. The 15th won't work for me. I've got a car show that day. The 16th would be fine and the 22nd or even the 8th. Just need to hear from everyone else
Greenthunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 04:09 PM   #43
kac

yes. send some PM's... lets make this happen.
Old 07-28-2009, 10:00 PM   #44
Qmobile

first let's be clear on what day we're doing this I'm in for the 8th but would that be to soon for anybody?

Old 07-29-2009, 03:07 AM   #45
CtrlAltDefeat
I ♥ Yaris

Drives: Black 08 LB MT & red 97 Miata
I think the 8th would be too soon but I'm down for the 22nd (barring any unforeseen problems) Any ideas on what we're going to do?

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure
and the intelligent are full of doubt. - Bertrand Russell
CtrlAltDefeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:32 AM   #46
Qmobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CtrlAltDefeat View Post
Any ideas on what we're going to do?
good question. I don't know, I'll have to do a lil research see if there's anything around town or somthing going on

Old 07-29-2009, 10:39 AM   #47
Greenthunder

Ok, since we have pretty much everyone agreeing on having the meet in Dayton I'm going to edit my first post and say that its in Dayton. The 22nd works for me also but I want to hear from everyone else on that too. We've got an interest in meeting at Wright Patterson Air Force Base Museum, they're open everyday and its free admission so we could spend some time at the museum, maybe see if there is a park nearby and have a small photo shoot then maybe go somewhere for dinner then part ways. Does everyone agree with that?
Old 07-29-2009, 03:36 PM   #48
kac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenthunder View Post
Ok, since we have pretty much everyone agreeing on having the meet in Dayton I'm going to edit my first post and say that its in Dayton. The 22nd works for me also but I want to hear from everyone else on that too. We've got an interest in meeting at Wright Patterson Air Force Base Museum, they're open everyday and its free admission so we could spend some time at the museum, maybe see if there is a park nearby and have a small photo shoot then maybe go somewhere for dinner then part ways. Does everyone agree with that?
that all sounds good to me! get it more "definite" and I'll make sure I have it off work.
Old 07-29-2009, 05:18 PM   #49
Qmobile

Quote:
sure that sounds alight to me I geuss. Toad said he's in for the 22nd also

Old 07-30-2009, 06:22 AM   #50
Greenthunder

Ok, so I did a little bit of looking around for restaurants and a buddy of mine reccomended Sbarros Pizza which is only a 12 minute drive from the Museum/Base. This gives us a little cruising time and I believe its at a mall so if there is a parking garage we could do an Urban photoshoot and Wright State University is right around the corner so they are bound to have a little park or two plus some nice looking women

Since the museum is open at 9 I was thinking we could meet up around 10:00am -10:30am at the museum, go on a small tour then go grab some pizza for lunch at Sbarros around noon or noon-thirty. Then find a place for a photoshoot over at Wright State University.

Address for the Museum- 1100 Spaatz Street, Wright-Patterson AFB OH 45433.

Address for the pizza place- 2727 N Fairfield Rd, Dayton, OH‎

Address for Wright State University- Its just around the corner from Sbarros

How does this sound for everyone? If we have a mutual agreement I'll lock it into the original post
Old 07-30-2009, 06:38 AM   #51
Qmobile

Quote:
plus some nice looking women
Thats ALWAYS a HUGE PLUS!!!! But it sounds good to me what say everybody else?

Old 07-30-2009, 09:24 AM   #52
kac

sounds good to me!
Old 07-31-2009, 06:14 PM   #53
toad

Drives: street-legal go-kart
anybody down for a convoy from west-side of indy to dayton? kac, are you taking 70 or 74 to get to indy? cntrlaltdefeat, you're pretty close to 70 right? i can get to either highway pretty easily from my house. just a thought, but not mandatory
toad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 08:55 PM   #54
CtrlAltDefeat
I ♥ Yaris

Drives: Black 08 LB MT & red 97 Miata
yea, I'm on the west side.. my friend wants to come too (he's a Saturn guy, buy we can look past that lol) so I'll have to figure out where/when to pick him up before heading out...

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure
and the intelligent are full of doubt. - Bertrand Russell
CtrlAltDefeat is offline   Reply With Quote