Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Third Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Third Gen Yaris General Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 11-24-2012, 11:46 PM   #1
espressobeanie

Drives: Yaris 2012
Cool Looking for interior schematics

Hey,

I'm trying to find interior schematics for the Yaris '12 LE. Long story short, I'm trying to run a usb wire from the front of my grille right through to the interior of my car and I'm trying to take the most convenient path short of taking a power drill and punching a hole through the fireblocking. Has anyone come across legit print spex of the interior pipes and wiring?
espressobeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 11:56 AM   #2
fnkngrv
Mr. 155 and climbing

Drives: Seriously Modded 07 Sedan
that is something that typically you will have to purchase along with software. Your short story needs more details of what you are attempting to do. What is the purpose of having one end terminate at the grille and then the other inside the cabin? Where in the cabin are you attempting to have the cable terminate? There is a couple holes typically at the front of the foot well on the passenger's side if you peel back the carpeting and batting.

Youtube Channel: Team Tiamat Racing

Class record holder in Land Speed @ 154.5mph for 1.5 mile and 145.5mph in the mile in the F (2.016 to 3.014 L), G (1.524 to 2.015 L), and H (1.016 to 1.523 L) classes.
fnkngrv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 07:54 PM   #3
espressobeanie

Drives: Yaris 2012
So, I'm trying to run a USB wire that's connected to a probe at the front grille of the car, right through the wall that separates the engine and the inside cabin. I've been looking for an opening for a while, but I can't seem to find anything and I was trying to find a schematic that shows where there might be holes or cables that pre-exist so that I don't have to powerdrill a new hole to make it happen. Do you know where to go to find the software and schematics? I know for instance some motorbike e-stores carry schematics that show the layout of the entire bike as well as what parts to buy.

Any help is definitely appreciated.
espressobeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 08:46 PM   #4
CTScott
ULTIMATE

Drives: 09 5dr LB, 2x 08 3dr LB
It looks like the 3rd gen has the same primary wiring harness that goes through a giant firewall grommet by the steering column.

2102 Wire Routing.jpg
Old 04-10-2017, 11:27 AM   #5
ViosMalaysia

Drives: Man
Send a message via AIM to ViosMalaysia Send a message via Yahoo to ViosMalaysia
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTScott View Post
It looks like the 3rd gen has the same primary wiring harness that goes through a giant firewall grommet by the steering column.

Attachment 49352
Im new here.. how to get digital meter connection schematic?
ViosMalaysia is offline   Reply With Quote