Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-16-2018, 07:16 PM   #14
Runethecursed

Drives: 2009 Yaris S
Sorry for lack of posting, went to Tenn to help my parents move into their new place, ended up getting pneumonia! of all things, and almost died
(thank the good lawd for strong immune systems, mom's home cooking and sleep.... sweet 6 lbs 7 ounce baby jesus-sleep..)

Anways! while I was gone!

New Swag for the unnamed nugged. NRG not FIA rated, this is more to get me into a good seat see what i like with fitment, and blah blah for 160 bucks its a cheap way to get into the aftermarket seat world, and I can really check fitment with my head, and butt and whatnot

So on that note, literally a 3-4 inch drop on seating position, my shorter roomates cannot see over the dash now.. it feels weird to me for now but Im sure Ill get used to it. And yes my butt fits well. Its actually... almost too big, Im losing weight this year and right now I fill it well but... i's getting smaller.

Position is good the angle on the belts was another concern since Im also tall in the butt to shoulders section (literally theres only like one thing small on me)

Quality stuff, and yes they make a direct bolt in affair for the Yaris!

Wheel isnt exactly centered but it's weird, it falls between two of the splines, so for now I have it close enough, and really it doesnt matter so much. I have a quick release lock for it but no quick release but im contemplating if i need it or not. the wheel sits so much closer that the wheel doesnt inferear with my knees, and i can even drop the wheel down which is way nice. never had to do that before.

My Roomate's Nugget as well, the Mazda 2, he just put the tires and suspension on, more of a daily status compared to my track rat status, but since we are both stock engines, itll be fun to fling them both around. The driver interface with the 2 is so much better than the yaris, but for me the yaris sits better more headroom and i prefer the shifter location even if the shifter length is stupid long.. the mazda 2 shifter is in the console and way forward.

Small win on the humidor! Mom bought this for like 5 bucks and its worth quite a bit more... Need to fill it up some soon here!
Runethecursed is offline   Reply With Quote