Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Old 06-19-2010, 09:13 PM   #1
big lo

Drives: 2007 VIOS
Retrofit & fogs

Hello to all, I ll be doing a retrofit to my sedan on Monday, and I would like some info or help. I saw Brians pic on the instalation, but theres a big part missing were did he cut & how much? I dont have a dremel, so what can I use ( I have a drill but with what bit). Now for the fog light or should I say MI projector fogs, I already purchased the HID kit from Garm (thanxs Garm) and the rest as well. My question is I dont want to use the stock plug for the fogs can I splice the wires and place them to were the halos are connected with no problem or over charging the wires? Who ever can help, please holla at me.
big lo is offline   Reply With Quote