Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2015, 02:41 PM   #1
frownonfun

Drives: 09 Yaris HB, 08 SR5 Tundra
FS: KavinT Manseth Body Kit

Sooo, I totaled my hatch and with all the money I'm about to lose on getting a new car I can't justify keeping this kit any longer; I'll absolutely never put it on at this point. Kinda looking to upgrade to a Corolla anyway.

So make an offer. I'll start the bidding at $100+whatever shipping or a drive to your house comes out to. With any luck maybe I can cover the cost of my ticket (unfairly issued imo).

I've got no pics. I can get some if you absolutely have to see it but the condition of the kit is fine. Looks like Treyz' only it's not damaged. *EDIT: I also have a carbon fiber splitter I think would look great with this kit.

Also have a PE supercharger kit just lying around now if anyone is interested. I took it off a few months ago before the accident. Full disclosure though, I really can't guarantee I have all the parts and the metal bracket that holds the blower does not fit. You'll have to improvise something. You've been warned.

I crush you like tiny clown car, because you are clown, yes?
Old 11-14-2015, 03:11 AM   #2
ezhacker1

Drives: Decepticon - Ravage
Id like to see pics of the CF splitter. maybe the side skirts as well (you listed it as a kit)

Check out my Build thread:
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52274
Old 11-14-2015, 05:54 AM   #3
KTS

Drives: Vitz RS
Interested if bidding on the whole kit starts at $100. Pics of pieces in kit please.
Old 11-15-2015, 06:04 PM   #4
tk-421
Super Moderator

Drives: 5D-07-LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by frownonfun View Post
I've got no pics.
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/ann....php?f=15&a=16
Old 08-08-2016, 03:26 PM   #5
frownonfun

Drives: 09 Yaris HB, 08 SR5 Tundra
Quote:
Originally Posted by tk-421 View Post
Oh, my bad. I mean, that makes sense and I totally respect that but it's not even worth the trouble at this point. I've got them all wrapped in so much bubble wrap there's no way I'm taking it all back off to snap photos when there's no way to know for sure it'll even sell, even at 100 bucks.

I've posted this for sale in the past (pics included) and it's in the exact same condition. Hell, it's in the exact same condition as when I first received it from Micro Image. I swear this kit is cursed. I'll see if my local pick-and-pull wants a donation.

You can lock this thread.

I crush you like tiny clown car, because you are clown, yes?
Closed Thread