Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-27-2010, 02:23 PM   #1
Wita09

Drives: 09 Yaris Hatchback
Long drive with a Yaris hatchback

Doubt about driving my Yaris from Los Angeles to San Francisco last weekend with the bad weather. The person at the gasoline station when I was filling up was even surprised when I told him that I’m driving north with my car. We took the 5N going there and 101S going home, well to my surprised the Yaris performed beyond my expectations, It handled well on both freeways (it was raining on our way home) and it took San Francisco streets (potholes, steep climbs, lot of turns) with ease. When we got home, all my doubts with my car is gone. Now I really think that I made the right decision when I got may Yaris.

P.S. Only mechanical modications: NF210 lowering springs, TRD rear sway bar

Last edited by Wita09; 01-27-2010 at 03:24 PM.
Wita09 is offline   Reply With Quote