Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-15-2017, 11:01 AM   #26
ern-diz

Drives: 2007 Liftback
Quote:
Originally Posted by College3.0 View Post
Hey y'all....

So I've got this 2009 Yaris, It's got 205k miles on the engine, and I just replaced the clutch. So I'm hoping it will be with me for miles to come.

Also, I thought it would make me feel a little better about the cost of the repair to spruce it up a bit, show it a little love. You can't tell from these pics, but the front bumper has a crack (from a previous owner), and the clear coat is coming off.

I almost never see another Jolt hatchback! I love that there are others out there. Mine's just an ordinary working person's car..... it's completely stock, and I have no budget. But I'd love to fix it up a bit somehow. Shown here a few months ago with my new bike. (The bike has been upgraded quite a bit since these photos!)

Nice to meet you.
Oh boy, I know of at least one person on this forum that is super jelly of your ride based on the color and manual trans combo.

Hey, it looks like you've got some tint on, which is good. Also rocking the naked steelies instead of the hubcaps - +1 for that in my book.

You know, for under $200 and a little elbow grease, you could throw a set of springs on and bring it down an inch or two. The effect would be dramatic.

On Wheelwell
ern-diz is offline   Reply With Quote