Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > New YARIS Purchase Forum
  The Tire Rack

Old 05-27-2006, 07:01 PM   #19
Jola1

Drives: 06 Yaris 3dr YRX
Love living here YarsHatch......live on the coast next to some of the best surf beaches in the south. Roads are not congested and in my area there are NO TRAFFIC LIGHTS!! A real bonus.speed limit is 100 almost everywhere. When are you moving!!
Old 05-27-2006, 08:55 PM   #20
why?
Only Happy When it Rains

Drives: Yaris LB
Another thing to remember is too be willing to walk out of the dealership alltogether.

If you are in the middle of a deal, the salesperson will follow you out with a lower price.

Saying that, it will be at least a year or so before any real deals can be had on a Yaris.
Old 05-27-2006, 09:36 PM   #21
YarisHatch

Drives: Blank
Send a message via AIM to YarisHatch Send a message via Yahoo to YarisHatch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jola1
Love living here YarsHatch......live on the coast next to some of the best surf beaches in the south. Roads are not congested and in my area there are NO TRAFFIC LIGHTS!! A real bonus.speed limit is 100 almost everywhere. When are you moving!!
Man i wish, i really want to visit australia, german, ireland, iceland and japan. If i do that my life is complete, well almost.

Thats awesome though, i wish i lived in australia. You guys also get the sti coupe. Yum!
YarisHatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 09:38 PM   #22
YarisHatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by why?
Another thing to remember is too be willing to walk out of the dealership alltogether.

If you are in the middle of a deal, the salesperson will follow you out with a lower price.

Saying that, it will be at least a year or so before any real deals can be had on a Yaris.
The yaris in itself is a deal really. I'm not asking for much, all i'm asking for is the final price to be at or under $13,400usd before my trade in value goes into play, thats not really that much to ask. Its just for the sake of payments to be under $200 as much as possible. I think thats something that can be worked out, either that or give me a little more for my trade in. Not like i'm asking for thousands off.
Old 05-27-2006, 09:55 PM   #23
Jola1

Drives: 06 Yaris 3dr YRX
Most dealerships have a minimum of 15% 'play' on the price and they will still be inprofit. Add ons are great - get them to give you things like paint protection and extended warranty at no cost.this will save you in the future.

Always start the deal on a price which borders on unreasonable - gives plenty of room for the back and forth haggle and in the end gets you much closer to what you really want.
Old 05-27-2006, 10:06 PM   #24
YarisHatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jola1
Most dealerships have a minimum of 15% 'play' on the price and they will still be inprofit. Add ons are great - get them to give you things like paint protection and extended warranty at no cost.this will save you in the future.

Always start the deal on a price which borders on unreasonable - gives plenty of room for the back and forth haggle and in the end gets you much closer to what you really want.
Yeah, i'll see what happens. I think it will go over well, went over great with my first car (97 integra gsr) and my second, current (05' scion xb) so hopefully the yaris will hold the no-problems-in-dealership record.