Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > California
  The Tire Rack

Old 09-15-2006, 12:16 AM   #1
田中秀樹

Drives: SW20
yaris at dealerships.

so. i've been searching around for tanaka's yaris that he wants..he told me how he wants it.. blazing blue. 5-speed. power package w/steel wheels. if not a yaris, he said either a corolla or a matrix is fine with him too. but if the matrix it has to be the M-Theory Speedway Blue one with the Caldina wheels.

got calls from a few dealers. so went there.

toyota of pasadena (symes toyota) has a white liftback...auto..convenience package. also a white sedan base, with convenience package.

longo toyota (el monte) has 3 yaris'. and they got a hatcback in today. i got a call from the guy, but i had other things to do. either way, they weren't blue so i didn't bother.

wondries toyota (alhambra) has a two yaris s (one red, one white) both with power package and steel wheels.

so for those looking for yaris' there you have it. i for one will not settle for a car that's not what i want. why some of you did, is beyond me. understandable if you really really need the car, but most have other cars that'll suffice for the time being.
田中秀樹 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 07:48 PM   #2
monoculusjoe

Drives: 07YarisVitzBadgingTRDsportivo
I have almost exactly that. No power package. I work for Toyota and even I had to order mine. They will not make that combination unless it is prefferenced at the port or even the factory. especially a lift back with the power package.