Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-04-2018, 08:16 PM   #1
1zzVitz05

Drives: Echo 05
My 1zz 05 echo

So here guys, ive been hanging around a bit, reading and gathering info here and there. Im from Quebec Canada and here we have our own forum but dying quickly. Figured id post here to show my project as it grows.

It started with my first 05 toyota echo 1,5 when my transmission broke. When i drained the oil i found parts of gears and i had no itented to keep it 1,5 so i bought a corolla 98 as donor car for my swap.

I swapped in the 1,8 non vvti 1zzfe into my shell, which was rusted and kinda not taken care of by the previous owner. I didnt mind using a grinder and making room for the bigger engine.

I used parts from many different cars to make the swap possible. Now ive scrapped that car cuz of the rust probleme. Ive bought a second echo to reinstall everything in a cleaner shell.

Heres the part list:

1zz corolla98
Corolla shift cables+shifter assembly
Custom wiring
Civic ek radiator+overflow tank
Forrester single width fan
38" serptine belt for power steering delete (both cars are manual rack)
Koni yellow on apex springs
Ebay water temp gauge

Last edited by 1zzVitz05; 03-04-2018 at 08:44 PM.
1zzVitz05 is offline   Reply With Quote