Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-25-2014, 11:11 PM   #1
mr_miles

Drives: 2013 Yaris
FS feeler thread: M/I intake manifold, TB and intake!

I think it's boost time for me.... I love my car, but I'm almost maxed out on bolt on N/A mods without doing a crazy engine build, and tbh, it's not enough lol. Need more power under my foot. If no one wants them I will gladly leave them on my car. :p

So with that being said - Going to put this up for sale!

One microimage intake manifold! Soldy sold sold

One 1ZZ throttle body! sold with the mani :p

One AFE short ram intake manifold! (the metal box has some paint chipping and surface rust where it's chipped. I can sand it all down and paint it for you with high temp paint I guess. I left it rusted because of a running joke my friends had on how OCD I am about keeping stuff clean....then I got excited for the afe and put it in without re-painting it.

For any questions of how the manifold and throttle body feel......It's such a nice increase. It's not like a million horsepower addon - but it makes the car feel so much better, more responsive, more powerful. Wakes the engine up very, very well.

To be honest, I'd like to sell all three together as one setup. I'd do 700 for all 3 shipped.

or 600 shipped for the intake manifold and throttle body, I feel those two should at least not be separated, they're meant for eachother haha.

and 120 for the AFE.

Here, have some pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yarisugi View Post
Ahhh now I see. Your backseat pulls out, but you don't. :)

Last edited by mr_miles; 06-03-2014 at 05:47 PM.
mr_miles is offline   Reply With Quote