Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > New YARIS Purchase Forum
  The Tire Rack

Old 10-09-2006, 09:11 AM   #1
Lizardboy
Mmmmm, twisties!

Drives: 07 Red Yaris S & 95 Miata
Liftbacks Available In Southern California

Just wanted to let everyone know that I drove past the Redlands Toyota dealership in Southern California and I saw at least 3 new liftbacks sitting on the lot. That was Friday afternoon. They seem to be getting pretty common around these parts.
Lizardboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 06:50 PM   #2
gonzo452001

Drives: 3-door liftback blazing blue
3 of them

I had my lift back on order for 5 weeks now here in Indiana should have got the red one they had.it was gone the next week have only seen one yaris and it was a sedan in the walmart parking lot never seen a lb any place yet here .My local dealer does have two sedans in stock.But i want the LB Wish it had a tach and cruise.Got one of those Scan Gauge's on order
gonzo452001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 02:40 AM   #3
static808
Engineer/Artist/House-Dad

Drives: 2006 Toyota Sienna XLE
for those willing to make the drive, carson toyota has a TON of liftbacks available. last i checked online, they had 2 that were pre-sold, and at least 3 that were just waiting to be bought. i'd give them my business, but none of the available ones match the options that we want (side airbags are a MUST), and the internet sales manager rubbed us the wrong away before, so we dont want to patronize bad business practices. but that doesnt mean that we cant help out those others that DO want to purchase their liftback now...hope this info can help some people out!

--B

ps: we ordered our yaris at norwalk toyota. their internet manager was beyond pleasant, and they typically take a $200 deposit, but decided to waive it at the end of our ordering process when we told them that we would simply cash out the car. excellent and pain-free experience. even got a halloween trick-or-treat package for my 1 year-old daughter!