Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Old 09-12-2007, 03:15 PM   #19
yrsdrgn

Drives: 2007 Yaris
Send a message via AIM to yrsdrgn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioshi View Post
Yea I mean thats "ok" in my book, in my opinion. If theres still distance once you weave in and out of lanes between cars, thats kool. Never do it on rainy days, even some of my friend speeders say its insane on rainy days~

Against an EVO8? lol just weaving in n out or seeing who can break out of the traffic first lol.

Should've flashed high beams at her in the red car....or flirt w/ her :p
haha she didn't look that great (in my opinion) yea it was a black evo 8 hehe i think we were seeing who could break out of traffic first and i guess you could say i "won" cuz i lost him for a while then slowed down and then he had to go. iono but he seemed like a good guy. i think he was a caucasian guy with some sporty sunglasses lol iono but it's a custom or habit for my friends and i to give a thumbs up to those we "play" with on the freeway weather we win or lose.
Old 09-12-2007, 03:18 PM   #20
sherryberry

Drives: 07 Blazing Blue Yaris
Send a message via AIM to sherryberry Send a message via MSN to sherryberry Send a message via Yahoo to sherryberry
I remember when I got in to my first accident ever and i've had a few where they weren't serious.. I was parked in the school parking lot and some guy decided to bump my butt. I was pissed cuz I came out to look at the damages and the guy sat in his car laughin his ass off. I wish I could have gotten his insurance info but there weren't any damages and all the other people waiting to get out of the parking lot was tellin me to go. Oh how i hate teenagers but i'm just glad that he wasn't coming at me at a MUCH faster speed.. I can see how much worse that would've been.

-Said by me during a game of Cranium.
sherryberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 03:37 PM   #21
Kaotic Lazagna

Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
Quote:
Sad video. Worst part is...you see more of that in America, especially Cali then other places. Gotta agree w/ you Kaotic, hate those hyphy people bouncin in their cars on the freeway or streets. I almost got hit when some stupid high school teens cut me off while my mom was in the car....There's too many of em here. Stupid pick-up truck drivers tailgate me because my car doesnt have the hp, there truck does, and then...they mug me w/ their ugly face, wtf is that all about.

I mean if your gonna speed, do it so people are away from you, so you injure yourself in the cause of it, not during rush hour.

Its a sad....sad world. I think moron speeders should all live in China and ride bicycles .

you know what i do when people tailgate me? i go even slower to piss them off. shoot, if you're going to tailgate me, don't think i'm not going to do anything about it.
Kaotic Lazagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 03:39 PM   #22
Kaotic Lazagna

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherryberry View Post
yesterday, I was driving on the right side of the road to let faster people by and then i look in my rearview mirror and watch as this idiot guy in a Honda almost rear ends me. He got sooo close. and we're both movin at this point.. he tailgated me for a while and finally got to the other side.. with barely a few inches to spare from my arse... *sigh* and I was even on the right side.
here's my saying (in a ghetto voice), "don't speed up for nobody." hahaha, seriously, don't waste your gas on those ignorant people.
Old 09-12-2007, 03:42 PM   #23
yrsdrgn

only accident i've been in involved my flipping my tc due to three consecutive potholes at a turn. obviously i was playing dont know how fast i was going but i do know that i spun out pretty badly then smacked my rear right tire and axle on the curb causing me to flip but i landed right side up so that was good. luckily no1 was around me and all i left with was a scratch on the hand. for pictures of my tc check out www.myspace.com/yrsdrgn and no my default picture isn't due to that car crash it was a bike accident =P
Old 09-12-2007, 03:42 PM   #24
Kaotic Lazagna

Quote:
People do that...its stupid. Why dont they just switch lanes like 10 secs before coming close to you rear end.....
Did he have high beams on too? People in Mid-Cal are notorious for doing that, must be all blind if they cant see w/ regular headlights >_>
Quote:
Originally Posted by yrsdrgn View Post
ha yea i hate it when people high beam you...problem is that I'm the one going faster than the person in back of me and i still get highbeamed sometimes. Sorry but I have to admit that I've done both of what Kioshi and sherryberry have talked about. Yea shame on me but I haven't driven for two weeks so that's good for the community ><
shoot, if i get high-beamed, or even think i am (when the freakin' light is high enough that it bounces off my rear view mirror and into my eyes), i'll let them pass me up, then i'll go right behind them and start high beaming them.
Old 09-12-2007, 03:45 PM   #25
Kaotic Lazagna

Quote:
I'll place my bets that Kaotic has done it too, I know I have, but I make sure theres no heavy traffic or the person wont have a heart attack....ie:old lady, maternal mother, etc.
heh, i'll admit that i do, but only in what i said in my other comments, only to people who drive stupid against me. otherwise, i'd switch lanes before i get anywhere near a car.
Old 09-12-2007, 04:31 PM   #26
Kioshi
Heart Up! Vitz

Drives: トヨタ Vitz
haha nice. I should consider doing that Kaotic, going slower when people tailgate me and my Yaris. I cant do what I use to in my Mitsubishi Mirage....(let them pass then slam the gas to show them I too can speed and not let them escape slower cars in front of them).

Yepp, but i think it plays out even since you drive a sedan Kaotic. It's weird and funny high beaming someone w/ a hamster hatchback and then moments later getting high beamed by that same little hamster you were once doing it to.

Aside from all that, getting even and whatnot....you guys all do flip them off eventually right? haha.

People should also use their blinkers when in close lane changing incidents, ie to merge or take an exit. Many accidents and deaths happen because of it :(
Kioshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 05:24 PM   #27
sherryberry

Drives: 07 Blazing Blue Yaris
Send a message via AIM to sherryberry Send a message via MSN to sherryberry Send a message via Yahoo to sherryberry
i give an evil glare lol

-Said by me during a game of Cranium.
sherryberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 05:26 PM   #28
yrsdrgn

Quote:

People should also use their blinkers when in close lane changing incidents, ie to merge or take an exit. Many accidents and deaths happen because of it :(
hehe I ALWAYS use my blinkers when changing lanes...hell i even use my blinker in the designated left turn lane at stop lights and such....iono but my friends sometimes cap on me for doing that lol. they sometimes cap on me when i signal during "playtime" lol
Old 09-12-2007, 06:06 PM   #29
Kaotic Lazagna

Quote:
haha nice. I should consider doing that Kaotic, going slower when people tailgate me and my Yaris. I cant do what I use to in my Mitsubishi Mirage....(let them pass then slam the gas to show them I too can speed and not let them escape slower cars in front of them).

Yepp, but i think it plays out even since you drive a sedan Kaotic. It's weird and funny high beaming someone w/ a hamster hatchback and then moments later getting high beamed by that same little hamster you were once doing it to.

Aside from all that, getting even and whatnot....you guys all do flip them off eventually right? haha.

hahaha, i mouth out/say the words to them. show them my facial expression. lol...

i'll use my turn signals when there are cars near me, otherwise, if it doesn't seem like they're racing on, i won't use my signals.
Old 09-12-2007, 06:07 PM   #30
Kaotic Lazagna

Quote:
Originally Posted by yrsdrgn View Post
hehe I ALWAYS use my blinkers when changing lanes...hell i even use my blinker in the designated left turn lane at stop lights and such....iono but my friends sometimes cap on me for doing that lol. they sometimes cap on me when i signal during "playtime" lol
haha, well, that's being courteous to other drivers, although, myself, i don't do any "playtime".
Old 09-13-2007, 04:21 AM   #31
yrsdrgn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaotic Lazagna View Post
haha, well, that's being courteous to other drivers, although, myself, i don't do any "playtime".
haha yup yup that's wut i tell them.
Old 09-13-2007, 02:21 PM   #32
Kaotic Lazagna

hahaha.