Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Old 01-21-2014, 10:18 AM   #55
Yesitisyaris
Blue beast

Drives: 2010 yaris sedan
Very nice hatch.
Attached Images

Yesitisyaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 10:54 AM   #56
ilikerice

Drives: 2010 black yaris
quick question...

Installing the wideband sensor. Where are you guys leading the wire into the cockpit from the engine bay. Was thinking about drilling a large hold and using a grommet like the 2nd O2 sensor has but needs to be bigger for the connector to go through. Is there another place you guys use?
Old 02-05-2014, 04:30 AM   #57
ilikerice

Test N' Tune was saturday, rainy day so wasn't very effective, but was alot of fun
Sunday was our first event. I don't know my RAW time position but I came in 16 out of 84 drivers in Pax. Ran Tire class in Street Mod Fwd. Was a good run. I could have done better.
Attached Images

Old 02-08-2014, 08:50 AM   #58
Form>Function

Drives: 07 Flint Sedan
That kit is so beastly

1.5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 11:45 AM   #59
HANZO_187
#CarFiend-HANZO188

Drives: 2011 Toyota Vios
Very nice kit.

x-Check out my build thread-x
HANZO's Build Thread
HANZO_187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 08:17 PM   #60
ilikerice

Mandalorian Yaris
Attached Images

Old 02-21-2014, 04:20 AM   #61
tk-421
Super Moderator

Drives: 5D-07-LB
Oh hell yes.
Old 03-07-2014, 07:23 PM   #62
andres3165

Drives: Yaris to be
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikerice View Post
Got the 1zz throttle body in. After install, did the high/low up/down for about a minute. Let it do that til it evened out. Idles fine except on cold start up. Will Idle up to 2800 rpm's when started up but eventually drops to 700 when it reaches operating temperature. I am sure this is normal and it doesn't bother me one bit. Just letting the info out there.

Next weekend, I will get my nitto mid pipe with wideband installed. Having issues trying to hook up my A pillar gauge pod. It isn't fitting right. I may go another route and just install pods on my dash. I didn't want to drill holes in my dash, but may have to.
Your car looks very nice, always wanted to seea Yaris with lower suspension.

What is the difference between you TB and the 1zz one. I had a Mr2 Spyder.

Andres
andres3165 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 11:23 AM   #63
ilikerice

Sorry man, I just now saw this post.

You probably already found out about the throttle body difference. But if you haven't, 1zz throttle body is larger.
Old 03-17-2014, 11:39 AM   #64
ilikerice

So i was at the TireRack Dixie solo regionals this weekend and I had a blast. Fierce competition.

Will be selling a few Items here shortly, I will post up in the For Sale thread also when i get all my pictures together and items off the car and ready to ship.

First off, If anyone is interested in my body kit (front, rear and sides skirts), feel free to make an offer. I will more than happy to meet someone here in the SouthEast area to save on shipping. If you want the cheapest form of shipping, I can do GreyHound which I believe is somewhere between $80-$100. So whatever you offer, add this to shipping. I will get exact quote when I can.

Items that will also be up for sale but I haven't priced them or haven't gottem a picture up yet.

-1zz throttle body
-nitto mid pipe (2pc) comes with anti-fouler for O2 sensor and a bung welded for Wideband sensor. Had on my car for 2 months, no codes.
-HID kit with halo rings. still in headlamp assembly currently but the headlamp assembly is broken. They were working fine after the accedent but I believe the mechanic touched the bulb on one of them when they were repairing my car. I will confirm this by swapping bulbs with each other. just haven't gotten around to it.
-(POSSIBLY) 23mm Ultra Racing rear sway bar, I may keep this. I don't know if this is just dead weight yet.
-3 gauge pod cover for the A pillar (black)

more stuff to come, will go through my stuff later this week. PM me an offer if you want, i may accept. Until i get my prices down and pictures up, this is just a rough draft.
Old 03-18-2014, 07:18 AM   #65
Form>Function

Dang why are you selling?

I heard you did pretty well there. Buzz told me you killed him lol

Old 03-22-2014, 10:05 PM   #66
HANZO_187
#CarFiend-HANZO188

Drives: 2011 Toyota Vios
I know iLikeRice is pretty on point with his driving I've heard. TOTALLY wish he was running with us in FL.

x-Check out my build thread-x
HANZO's Build Thread
HANZO_187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 11:39 AM   #67
ilikerice

@phil
selling (or tossing) the body kit because I am tired of dealing with this fiberglass bumper. After the trip to Knocksville, it has so many chips in the paint and fiberglass that it isn't worth dealing with. I do not like body work... If there is someone out there that enjoys fiberglass work, by all means, you can have this kit, either pick it up or pay for shipping.

The 1zz TB is because i wanna go standalone, and if I go standalone, I will go with the cable TB. And I cant use the 1zz TB in STF class, so I have no real use for it now. If there is someone out there who is running boost on a piggy back, this would be a nice add on.

I now have 3 sets of headlights, 07-08 and 09-11 are oem.. the HID ones are broken from the accedent. i don't feel like buying another set of projector headlights.

I can't use the Nitto mid pipe til I get the turbo. So, its just collecting dust, which I don't mind and it will keep collecting dust until I sell it or I have a use for it.

I did good at the National Tour in Dixie. happy with my results. Being only 2 cars were faster, but 4 drivers beat me. The Mazda2 is a fast car if its prepped correctly. The mini cooper is just a better car all around out the box. And with the add ons allowed in STF, its just a great car. The drivers of that mini were VERY experienced.

I am glad I was able to bring home a trophy and put a Yaris on the podium.

@handzo
I do plan on makeing an event some time this year down to southern florida region. Don't know when, but I will.
Old 04-19-2014, 04:15 PM   #68
ilikerice

I finally got my medal for coming in 5th at Dixie Solo Nationals a month ago. Its pretty big, I wonder what the 1st place looked like.

On that note, I have decided to keep the yaris. I will be boosting it eventually. But I would like to get the LSD first. Run FSP for a while and then SMF.

I would like to buy a transmission that already has the LSD in it, because I will be buying another trans anyways if I get the Kaaz from MicroImage. That is the current plan so far.

Wife talked me into keeping the yaris and stop changing my mind on different projects... Someti... Most of the time she is right...

SO, next on the to do list:
-Extended lug studs
-Wire up my gauges
-corner balance the car
-Better brake pads and SS lines (haven't decided yet on the pads)
-Harness bar and harness.
-Lighter battery (brail maybe? still looking at options)
-Trying to reduce weight without taking out the back seat and obvious interior peices

Somewhat in that order, depending on if I catch a good deal on something.
Attached Images

Old 04-21-2014, 07:13 AM   #69
Form>Function

Congrats man!

The plans sound like that thing will be pretty beastly. Good luck

Old 05-01-2014, 08:53 PM   #70
ilikerice

CamCom just came in. Now fumbling trying to get my gauges together.. I think my wife threw out the interior paint Scott sent me to paint that A pillar pod... Can't find it and I don't think she wants to admit she was in my garage.

Anyways, I still need a Water Temp gauge.. Oil pressure sensor for my Oil Pressure gauge, and the sandwich adapter.
Old 05-01-2014, 09:08 PM   #71
CTScott
ULTIMATE

Drives: 09 5dr LB, 2x 08 3dr LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikerice View Post
CamCom just came in. Now fumbling trying to get my gauges together.. I think my wife threw out the interior paint Scott sent me to paint that A pillar pod... Can't find it and I don't think she wants to admit she was in my garage.

Anyways, I still need a Water Temp gauge.. Oil pressure sensor for my Oil Pressure gauge, and the sandwich adapter.
What is it about wives throwing out the important stuff? Mine does that to me all the time.

I still have more if you need another batch.
Old 05-02-2014, 03:15 AM   #72
ilikerice

I will get with you, Let me organize my garage again and double check.