Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-04-2008, 06:46 PM   #1
yarswiss
Albino truck smasher

Drives: '07 Yaris LB Auto
Back hurt?

I've lately been getting an aching pain on my upper back after driving in the Yaris after about 25 minutes on long commutes. I've tried different seat position, from way back with the seat completely upright, to very close and the seat leaning further back, but it doesn't seem to work. I'm thinking it may be because I have wide shoulders and my back doesn't really touch the seat back, and only the sides are supported, causing my back to cave in. Anyone found a good seating position for this problem, or something that one can put on the seat itself that might help?
yarswiss is offline   Reply With Quote