Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-05-2011, 09:26 PM   #1
jekqmb
Local Sh*t Disturber

Drives: 2009 Yaris LB
This Site is going wayyyy down hill!

I have noticed we are losing all of our great members who really pushed the limits on these cars..... Its sucks to see everyone going away. No offense but most new members dont know squat about cars, do tacky mods and just buy the Yaris because its the cheapest thing they could find or the only car they can afford! You dont see that over on Fit Freak or ClubYarisUK or MicroImage. Also the owners of this site dont promote vendors, dont update it at all! Its just awful, if you dont like the Yaris anymore and dont own one give the site to someone else who cares! Obviously you dont! If it werent for MicroImage there would be none of this. The thing on here is tacky wheels, neons, bad graphics and who gets the best MPG, or its the post well I dont know if i should do this mod, it might be to much and its a damn Short Throw or exhaust thread!!!!!!! This place used to be so much fun to get on! Its very sad when people have to post on the European Yaris sites to enjoy the community. I know there are a lot of others on here that feel the same way and 4 or 5 of them have already talked to me about it. I really hope something is done with the site cause we are losing great members. Just look at the FS threads. Its sad really to see whats happening! Im sorry to make the new people feel bad, but either you get with it or get out, this community is being ruined by stupid crap. We need people to push the limits again, I was just talking to a memeber on the phone last night about his land speed racing and all the plans he has for next year with the motor build! Thats what this place used to be like all the time! Now its losing that excitment! Lets get this community back on track people, its been too long that we have sat back and watched it start falling apart! Again im just angry about this site not being taken care of and how stupid little things are taking the Yaris down to a very low level!