Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-17-2011, 11:43 AM   #1
sickaroll

Drives: 2001 Yaris 1.0
Location of the OBDII port

A mate gave me an OBDII interface with recording capability for my birthday there last week, and it wasn't immediately obvious where the OBD II port on my Yaris was. All instructions I found state it'd be within 3 feet of the the driver. This describes the entire interior of my little car (!).
So I took a few photos of where mine is. If you drive on the wrong side of the road, take the pictures into your favourite image editing program and flip through the horizontal axis

I found it pretty awkward to locate; I leaned over from the passenger side, but I suppose if it weren't lashing rain I could have gotten at it easily enough from the driver side door.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg OBDII port location1.jpg (48.7 KB, 331 views)
File Type: png OBDII port location2.png (478.6 KB, 305 views)
File Type: png OBDII port location3.png (569.4 KB, 293 views)
File Type: jpg OBDII port location4.jpg (50.3 KB, 282 views)

Tags
carchip, find, location, obdii, scangauge