Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 04-06-2012, 09:25 PM   #19
Hamster

Drives: 2009 5-Door Liftback
To each his own, I guess, especially when it comes to car preferences. I would never, ever buy a Volkswagen, because of all the electrical gremlins. I for one would rather have a "slow" car (as the Yaris was referred to by some members in that forum) and have a ton of cash in the bank than have a "fun" car that requires a ton of money to own because it's in the shop all the time. Cars are the worst investments ever, so the less money I have to spend on maintaining one, the better. But I've gotta say, I thought it was really great how how some members in that forum were saying really positive things about the Yaris.
Hamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 07:08 PM   #20
xhifer

Drives: none
That thread is total bull... So pointless. Haters are going to hate and there always going to be some immature close-minded members on any forum. Hell, I've had 250whp turbo miatas, LS1 Camaros, and now I have a slow ass civic, stock miata, and a yaris. I can honestly tell you all that I have more fun driving the slow cars fast than the fast cars slow. I also think the GTI is a great all around car. I think some folks there just want to compare their cars to slower cars to boost their egos a little bit. Let them be haha
xhifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 07:44 PM   #21
EPyarisdriver
...or Vegas for short

Drives: 2010 Toyota Yaris 3door LB
I just want to see their faces when Garm pulls up next to one of them or meets them at the track. Then well see who laughs about our little econobox
EPyarisdriver is offline   Reply With Quote