Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2007, 09:57 AM   #1
Nutzoids

Drives: 07 Yaris Liftback
SPKRMAN is a Lying piece of shit! (Unedited)

3 months ago this fucking cocksucker told me to make a custom box for my Yaris it will cost $300 and take 3 weeks…

Well $300 and 3 months later I still don’t have my box, but I do have a shit ton of sorry excesses.

I agreed to pay this fucking Crook $200 of the get go, and $100 when it was ready to be shipped… Well he told me a month ago it was ready to be shipped, and I paid the $100.

STILL NO GOD DAMN BOX…

I have been infinitely patient, and given SPKRMAN a shit ton of chances to make Amends… To no avail

I wanted to let everyone on this site know not to give that Silly Sack of Shit your money… All he will do is spend it on a Turbo and some 20s.

SPKRMAN… you are a useless piece of shit, and the only solace I have is knowing that one day Karma will come back around and fuck you right in your ass.

Nutzoids... Where Punk rock is less about Image, and more about the Mind!
Old 06-01-2007, 10:05 AM   #2
Black Yaris
der Zeck

Drives: '05 Audi A4 1.8t quattro
Dang yo, I know you are pissed and all, but what is with the triple post?

And lets here from Mark and see what he as to say for himself about your box, cause that is some major BS... And that is just getting the ball rolling for trust issues about one member buying from another, and it will be going down hill fast
Old 06-01-2007, 10:11 AM   #3
Nutzoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Yaris View Post
Dang yo, I know you are pissed and all, but what is with the triple post?

And lets here from Mark and see what he as to say for himself about your box, cause that is some major BS... And that is just getting the ball rolling for trust issues about one member buying from another, and it will be going down hill fast
He is online right now, so if he wanted to respond he can... And I posted it 3 times so no one misses the post. I don't want anyone else to suffer my fate!

Old 06-01-2007, 10:51 AM   #4
ChinoCharles
Banned

Drives: LB
I'm completely fucking sick over this entire situation.

First of all, I ran around these forums referring people to Mark's web site. I even told a couple of my friends outside of the forums about his products. I've seen the boxes and I know what he is doing. It is good work. However, I had no idea he was not a man of his word. Lesson learned.

Second of all... the thing that really makes me sick about it... he probably used money stolen from a member of these forums to buy his precious little fucking turbo kit.

This is to say nothing of the fact that he fucked Steve, who I have had the pleasure of talking to in earnest a few times. He is a good man and certainly doesn't deserve this kind of service from some hack running a backyard lemonade stand style business.

I would like to see his account banned. We don't need people like that here. Period. End of story. Ban him.

EDIT: Anyone who says this response is "too harsh" has no idea how many chances he had to make the situation right.

Last edited by ChinoCharles; 06-01-2007 at 11:33 AM.
Old 06-01-2007, 11:00 AM   #5
YamilR

Drives: Absolutely Red Liftback
Send a message via Yahoo to YamilR
Damn! that's some serious accusations, hope everything gets resolved and you atleast get your money back, when its all set and done all we have its our word
Old 06-01-2007, 11:00 AM   #6
Nutzoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoCharles View Post
I'm completely fucking sick over this entire situation.

First of all, I ran around these forums referring people to Mark's web site. I even told a couple of my friends outside of the forums about his products. I've seen the boxes and I know what he is doing. It is good work. However, I had no idea he was not a man of his word. Lesson learned.

Second of all... the thing that really makes me sick about it... he probably used money stolen from a member of these forums to buy his precious little fucking turbo kit.

I would like to see his account banned. We don't need people like that here. Period. End of story. Ban him.

I chose Mark to build my box to try and keep money in this Yaris Community. The only parts that I bought for my car so far has been from this website ALONE. I want to see us as a community succeed, and there are some great Business men here. and where I have a bitter taste in my month over this situation, rest assured I will not allow it to turn me off to this community's business section.

Charles and Thomas, and all other Vendors here. You still have 100% of my trust, and this will not effect my purchases from you. And I agree with you Charles, I don't think that we need people like Mark(SPKRMAN) or more appropriately(CONMAN) on this site!

Old 06-01-2007, 11:29 AM   #7
tekmoe
ex-yaris owner

Drives: 08 solstice gxp, 06 triumph s3
Send a message via AIM to tekmoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutzoids View Post
3 months ago this fucking cocksucker told me to make a custom box for my Yaris it will cost $300 and take 3 weeks…

Well $300 and 3 months later I still don’t have my box, but I do have a shit ton of sorry excesses.

I agreed to pay this fucking Crook $200 of the get go, and $100 when it was ready to be shipped… Well he told me a month ago it was ready to be shipped, and I paid the $100.

STILL NO GOD DAMN BOX…

I have been infinitely patient, and given SPKRMAN a shit ton of chances to make Amends… To no avail

I wanted to let everyone on this site know not to give that Silly Sack of Shit your money… All he will do is spend it on a Turbo and some 20s.

SPKRMAN… you are a useless piece of shit, and the only solace I have is knowing that one day Karma will come back around and fuck you right in your ass.

that sucks man. a bit harsh though, don't ya think? let's see what spkrman has to say to defend himself.
Old 06-01-2007, 11:43 AM   #8
Nutzoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekmoe View Post
that sucks man. a bit harsh though, don't ya think? let's see what spkrman has to say to defend himself.
He was online when I wrote it, He was online when I posted it in 3 different places, and now he has logged off without a single comment.

I believe he is too scared to say anything, because even though I am mad, I was still nice enough to leave some things out when telling everyone the truth about how he stole from me!

Things I’m sure he would rather not have other people know.

Old 06-01-2007, 12:44 PM   #9
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom

Drives: lil red 5-door
Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
As much as I hate to see such harshness on this forum, this is unfortunately the situation, as ChinoCharles mentioned, spkrman had lots of chances to make this right. I'm no expert, but building a wooden box should not take 3 months...

I'm just really confused, though, he seemed like a pretty genuine good guy, strong member of the community...

Bye bye 1NZ...
Old 06-01-2007, 12:48 PM   #10
brickhardmeat
Lonesome Cowboy

Drives: 2007 WHITE HATCHBACK
after this commercial break sprkman speaks, please stay tuned
Old 06-01-2007, 12:53 PM   #11
RShatchback

Drives: 07 yaris liftback
wow - thats crazy
Old 06-01-2007, 12:56 PM   #12
Nutzoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by eTiMaGo View Post
I'm just really confused, though, he seemed like a pretty genuine good guy, strong member of the community...
You know Thomas, that's the only reason I gave him sooo Many chances!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickhardmeat View Post
He was Logged in earlier when I posted it in 3 different places, and he was logged in for 1/2 hour after I posted... and he didn't reply.

Do you know how many times he ignored my phone calls or my emails?

Don’t hold your breath… I think he is just a coward!

Old 06-01-2007, 12:58 PM   #13
death is my gift
wacky broadway nightmare

Drives: Willow is a '07 Red Yaris LB
Send a message via AIM to death is my gift Send a message via MSN to death is my gift Send a message via Yahoo to death is my gift
Quote:
Originally Posted by brickhardmeat View Post
Old 06-01-2007, 12:59 PM   #14
Nutzoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by RShatchback View Post
wow - thats crazy
I feel like the crazy one for trusting him sooo many times…

“It will be done later today, it’s almost done, just need a little more time… I will get to it ASAP” 7 times in 3 months he told me it was “Almost Done”

Old 06-01-2007, 01:15 PM   #15
Ran Kizama
That Anime Guy

Drives: 5-Speed Liftback
Send a message via AIM to Ran Kizama Send a message via MSN to Ran Kizama

Seriously though, that's pretty messed up. I hope everything gets sorted out for you.
Old 06-01-2007, 01:54 PM   #16
contraband831
El Huevo

Drives: 2007 Liftback
Maybe he was taking donations to build his own box and you misread the fine print when you guys made the deal. I must say the box you paid for him to build in his own car came out great- good job!

ps. SPKRMAN send him a Box, Please! or at least a picture of the box and a ransom letter, with your financial demands (I would say money for tires because with that turbo, you may need some replacements soon) good lord send something!

Have you sent something, yet?
you need a TO DO list...
1. Send Nutzoid a $300 dollar speaker box.
2. full-fill all other pending orders
3. sit down and re think your business plan
4. restart business with a marketing campaign to get customers trust back ( i would suggest a 75% discount to all Yaris owners and promise to send all items within a week.
5. send my order for a custom speaker box (of course at 75% off), which i placed after you completed #4.

Old 06-01-2007, 02:03 PM   #17
Nutzoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by contraband831 View Post
Have you sent something, yet?
you need a TO DO list...
1. Send Nutzoid a $300 dollar speaker box.
2. full-fill all other pending orders
3. sit down and re think your business plan
4. restart business with a marketing campaign to get customers trust back ( i would suggest a 75% discount to all Yaris owners and promise to send all items within a week.
5. send my order for a custom speaker box (of course at 75% off), which i placed after you completed #4.

Old 06-01-2007, 02:07 PM   #18
msagowitz

Drives: 07 Toyota Yaris Sedan
Did you pay with a credit card through paypal or something? Or were you just sending him money? Hopefully it works out for ya.