Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > New YARIS Purchase Forum
  The Tire Rack

Old 12-23-2017, 07:53 PM   #1
Biker88

Drives: 2007 Yaris
07 Owner by default..

Well i got a good friend that bought a 2007 yaris sedan with 124k's. Well he used it for awhile and now he's moving overseas. He just gave me the car, i got a truck but now this little hooptie is growing on me...i didnt even know all the things that people do to this car....anyway looking fwd to a few mods..
Biker88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 10:21 PM   #2
tmontague

Drives: '08 2zr swapped Vios M/T
Welcome to the club. Driving a slow car fast is always a fun thing and will do wonders for driver skill.

And If your budget allows you can always make it's slow car title a thing of the past...suspension and of course an engine swap paired with an LSD will make it a weapon in the hands of a good driver
Old 01-02-2018, 02:56 PM   #3
ern-diz

Drives: 2007 Liftback
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker88 View Post
Well i got a good friend that bought a 2007 yaris sedan with 124k's. Well he used it for awhile and now he's moving overseas. He just gave me the car, i got a truck but now this little hooptie is growing on me...i didnt even know all the things that people do to this car....anyway looking fwd to a few mods..
Welcome! Your situation reminds me a little of my own. Crashed my Civic, was looking for a cheap, new car I didn't think I'd have very long.

Ten years later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmontague View Post
Welcome to the club. Driving a slow car fast is always a fun thing and will do wonders for driver skill.

And If your budget allows you can always make it's slow car title a thing of the past...suspension and of course an engine swap paired with an LSD will make it a weapon in the hands of a good driver

On Wheelwell
ern-diz is offline   Reply With Quote