Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing, Exterior Repairs
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-17-2008, 03:44 AM   #1
Pattycake

Drives: Yaris
Send a message via AIM to Pattycake
Angry HIT AND RUN :(

Hey guys. So here's my story. Just recently, I've been caught up in a hit and run situation. So my car is sitting in a parking lot where I work, and maybe an hour or so later when I return to my car, I noticed a dent on my car. I just realized that someone did a HIT AND RUN IN ON MY CAR... IN A PARKING LOT... EITHER TRYING TO PULL INTO THE SPOT NEXT TO ME, OR MOST LIKELY TRYING TO REVERSE OUT OF A SPOT WHILE TURNING THEIR STEERING WHEEL ALL THE WAY... WTF IS THAT??? WHO IS STUPID ENOUGH TO DO THAT?

Well anyways, thats the story, and I was wondering if anyone knows if the damage on my car is something that is crucial to fix, even in the long run.. like wind resistance? affecting fuel efficiency? rusting? or would I be okay.. and if anyone knows approximately how much this would cost..In the hundreds? That would be great. THanks guys!

PS: attached are the pictures.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Copy of DSCN2142.JPG (62.8 KB, 329 views)
File Type: jpg Copy of DSCN2143.JPG (78.1 KB, 327 views)
File Type: jpg Copy of DSCN2144.JPG (66.4 KB, 324 views)
Pattycake is offline   Reply With Quote