Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Performance Modifications
  The Tire Rack

Old 04-26-2009, 07:12 AM   #37
jouna

Drives: jdm yaris sedan
it was a 08 gts yup 2.4 mivec
jouna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 11:58 AM   #38
YarisPR

Drives: Yaris Sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by jouna View Post
it was a 08 gts yup 2.4 mivec
u got PM
Old 04-27-2009, 01:06 PM   #39
jouna

it's monday!!! so tonight new vids...hope to get them 'hd' quality
Old 04-27-2009, 01:10 PM   #40
BLAZINBLUEVITZ

Drives: 2007 YARIS 3DOOR
Quote:
it's monday!!! so tonight new vids...hope to get them 'hd' quality
if not im sure the HATERS will be all over you. GOOD LUCK tonight.....
Old 04-27-2009, 11:38 PM   #41
SEVEN

Drives: 07' HB Black
Jejeje tenia que ser un boricua pa usar el potenciometro .. yo e estau pesando hacerselo .. pero no se cuanto vale la pena .. hay gente que me dice que brega hay gente que me dice que no .. tu me que me dices??
Old 04-28-2009, 10:31 AM   #42
YarisPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEVEN View Post
Jejeje tenia que ser un boricua pa usar el potenciometro .. yo e estau pesando hacerselo .. pero no se cuanto vale la pena .. hay gente que me dice que brega hay gente que me dice que no .. tu me que me dices??
Yo estoy en las mismas, estoy por buscar qn lo haga pa ver si de verdad breaga. y Dyno con el. 1 pull con el apagao y otro con el prendio a ver
Old 04-28-2009, 11:14 AM   #43
Astroman
Modded Moderator

Drives: 07 Toyota Yaris, 71 Galaxie
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAZINBLUEVITZ View Post
how easy we forget thAT CHINO and i quote "DEFINITELY not. Ran a 16.5 bone stock. 14.2 sounds reasonable. I'm going to gun for 13.9 though with my current setup." so don't tell me that his time with bolt-ons/ 5speed is acceptable......
Dude, get your facts straight! Chino did NOT get a 16.5 bone stock, he ran a 17.1. So I'm telling you his time is acceptable, and 14.2 or 13.9 is not possible with bolt ons. Have a nice day.
Astroman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 01:44 PM   #44
jouna

corri con un civic que hace 16.0 que no los falla y le saque medio carro. debo de estar en 15.8 me dijeron pal de los q trabajan alli asi que voy hacer tiempo pa callarle la boca a pal de huele bichos por ahi....now in english i ran yesterday with a civic that always does 16.0 and beat him by half a car. people that work in the strip told me that that's a good 15.8 so preety soon you'll see those slips i think i'll go thursday with a cam and some time for all those haters that don't even do 16.3 and bother hating on me
Old 04-28-2009, 01:45 PM   #45
jouna

los que quieran el potenciometro se los pongo por $30 me envian privado y les doy mi numero
Old 04-28-2009, 02:12 PM   #46
BLAZINBLUEVITZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroman View Post
Dude, get your facts straight! Chino did NOT get a 16.5 bone stock, he ran a 17.1. So I'm telling you his time is acceptable, and 14.2 or 13.9 is not possible with bolt ons. Have a nice day.
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/sho...t=15982&page=7

POST#121

stop hating on the rest of the community who can DRIVE amd don't waste time on automatics.....
Old 04-28-2009, 02:19 PM   #47
hatchbackkid82

Drives: .
Jouna...no one is hating on you. The reason people are doubtful of your 15.8 is b.c no one has done it NA. I think it may be possible with intake, header, mid-pipe, axle back, light weight flywheel, trd or exedy clutch kit, redline oil, nitto engine damper, light weight rims (11lbs), and most importantly DRAG SLICKS and a perfect reaction time. There are a lot of things that go into it. 15.8 on street tires isn't possible. I don't even know if any of the SC'd guys have run their cars in the 1/4 mile. With all that yes, i would say it would be possible. But not with the minimal mods you have. And unless you have actual timeslips or a video people are going to call For now the only thing we can do is wait for you to post that timeslip or video. It's possible just very hard to believe. Timeslip or video will shut everyone up. Just for the record not hating on you, just trying to be a realist
hatchbackkid82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 02:22 PM   #48
hatchbackkid82

Drives: .
If you do break into the 15's i'm shipping you a motor to build for me
hatchbackkid82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 05:01 PM   #49
Astroman
Modded Moderator

Quote:
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/sho...t=15982&page=7

POST#121

stop hating on the rest of the community who can DRIVE amd don't waste time on automatics.....

First off knock off the attitude, that's a good way to get yourself in trouble, and if you'd been paying attention I have BOTH an auto and manual yaris. My auto w/mods is considerably faster than my stock 5-spd. Also, I was referring to chino's post that was LOST in the hack that the last time he ran (last year) with almost identical mods, he ran a 17.1. Check out the track sometime, plenty of automatics at the drag strip alongside manuals. So stop claiming I can't "DRIVE" and stop dissing people who drive an auto.
Old 04-28-2009, 09:17 PM   #50
BLAZINBLUEVITZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroman View Post
First off knock off the attitude, that's a good way to get yourself in trouble, and if you'd been paying attention I have BOTH an auto and manual yaris. My auto w/mods is considerably faster than my stock 5-spd. Also, I was referring to chino's post that was LOST in the hack that the last time he ran (last year) with almost identical mods, he ran a 17.1. Check out the track sometime, plenty of automatics at the drag strip alongside manuals. So stop claiming I can't "DRIVE" and stop dissing people who drive an auto.
a simple sorry would have sufficed......
Old 04-28-2009, 11:47 PM   #51
RagnaCaT
HacKers WanTed!

Drives: Yaris S HB & Yaris S SD
Quote:
corri con un civic que hace 16.0 que no los falla y le saque medio carro. debo de estar en 15.8 me dijeron pal de los q trabajan alli asi que voy hacer tiempo pa callarle la boca a pal de huele bichos por ahi....now in english i ran yesterday with a civic that always does 16.0 and beat him by half a car. people that work in the strip told me that that's a good 15.8 so preety soon you'll see those slips i think i'll go thursday with a cam and some time for all those haters that don't even do 16.3 and bother hating on me
Nos estan sobre estimando........ ja ja ja siempre ellos con sus reglas tiene que aprender a romperlas!!! al estilo P.R.
Old 04-29-2009, 12:05 PM   #52
jouna

yo toi trankilo...yo se mi marca y pues le duelan o no ni en google van a buscar mi canteria ya en la pista conocen al yaris negro q tiene trottel abajo con el puerkito rojo alante esto es cuestion de tiempo yo soy el q esta invicto no ellos
Old 04-29-2009, 06:38 PM   #53
YarisPR

Quote:
yo toi trankilo...yo se mi marca y pues le duelan o no ni en google van a buscar mi canteria ya en la pista conocen al yaris negro q tiene trottel abajo con el puerkito rojo alante esto es cuestion de tiempo yo soy el q esta invicto no ellos
Enviame tu NUM... Tienes PM!!!
Old 04-29-2009, 09:51 PM   #54
Astroman
Modded Moderator

Quote:
a simple sorry would have sufficed......
ok, sorry