Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 07-26-2007, 11:43 AM   #1
sherryberry

Drives: 07 Blazing Blue Yaris
Send a message via AIM to sherryberry Send a message via MSN to sherryberry Send a message via Yahoo to sherryberry
What are those other things in the center for?

OK, so there are buttons for lock/unlock if you get the power option and then there's aux jack. on the center console part.. if i make any sense haha. So, I've been wondering.. what are those two extra spots there for? Anything special? Or is it just there for decoration??

-Said by me during a game of Cranium.
sherryberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 12:01 PM   #2
death is my gift
wacky broadway nightmare

Drives: Willow is a '07 Red Yaris LB
Send a message via AIM to death is my gift Send a message via MSN to death is my gift Send a message via Yahoo to death is my gift
If you install say....fog lights. The button to turn them on/off would fit in there.
Old 07-26-2007, 12:24 PM   #3
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom

Drives: lil red 5-door
Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
yeah they are blank plates for the addition of whatever switches/knobs you might need, like fog lights, underbody neons, whatever

Bye bye 1NZ...
eTiMaGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 11:45 PM   #4
uncleyaris

Drives: 2007 Bayou Blue!!!!!!!
a switch for the power moon roof would look just sweet there!!
uncleyaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 01:57 AM   #5
static808
Engineer/Artist/House-Dad

Drives: 2006 Toyota Sienna XLE
our VIP glass breakage sensor/microphone is there, along with the alarm armed light. i assume seat heater controls could also be there for countries which carry that as an option..

--B
Old 07-27-2007, 05:03 AM   #6
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom

Drives: lil red 5-door
Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
My "transform into giant robot" button is there too

Bye bye 1NZ...
eTiMaGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 09:34 AM   #7
bugnuts

Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback BBP
One is for the ejection seat, and the other is for the smoke screen! Bond...James Bond
Old 07-27-2007, 09:41 AM   #8
Canuck

Drives: 07 5 door Hatchback
One is for the optional anti-theft device.

When parking in a bad neighbourhood, you engage it anf the Yaris turns into a Ford, and who'd want to steal THAT!
Canuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 01:58 PM   #9
sherryberry

Drives: 07 Blazing Blue Yaris
Send a message via AIM to sherryberry Send a message via MSN to sherryberry Send a message via Yahoo to sherryberry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck View Post
One is for the optional anti-theft device.

When parking in a bad neighbourhood, you engage it anf the Yaris turns into a Ford, and who'd want to steal THAT!

and how much would it be to add that on?

-Said by me during a game of Cranium.
sherryberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 07:16 PM   #10
fnkngrv
Mr. 155 and climbing

Drives: Seriously Modded 07 Sedan
I used one of mine as a remote wire switch for my sub...that way if I have the wife and kiddies in the car I can shut it off and don't have to listen to them whien about how their teeth are rattling.

Youtube Channel: Team Tiamat Racing

Class record holder in Land Speed @ 154.5mph for 1.5 mile and 145.5mph in the mile in the F (2.016 to 3.014 L), G (1.524 to 2.015 L), and H (1.016 to 1.523 L) classes.
fnkngrv is offline   Reply With Quote