Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 12-31-2006, 09:49 AM   #1
dandj

Drives: 07 Yaris sedan auto
Is it us or is it Toyota

I went to my toyota dealer last week about the harmonic vibration in our cars. I took the mech. out for a ride and he agreed it was there. They also drove one on their lot and said it had the same problem, and called toyota. Toyota said they had never heard of this problem before. This guy at toyota did not have access to complaints i guess. I complained about it on one of my survey cards so I know one of us complained and then have them say we never heard of it before ?
The dealer suggested we call the cac and wanted to know how I knew others were having this problem. He was very interested in this site and knew I wasn't full of it.
During christmas season here I found myself too busy but I think we all ( who have the problem ) need to contact the cac at toyota to maybe resolve this issue.
dandj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 02:09 AM   #2
sewid
Aussie Yaris Nut

Drives: AUSDM Yaris YRS
Many reviews I've read on the Yaris mention a significant vibration noise. Toyota know about it.
sewid is offline   Reply With Quote