Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Canada
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-30-2017, 01:53 PM   #1
Paulee

Drives: 09 yaris s five dr stick
LF rear sway bar

so I called around for TRD sway bars for the Yaris and they're apparently obsolete. Anyone have one for sale or know where I can get one without hopefully paying through the nose and/or going to / shipping from the US for it?

Whiteline is an option but more money, more complicated install/etc and maybe too aggressive for the street from what I've read.

thanks in advance.
-Paul
Paulee is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off