Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2010, 09:07 AM   #1
heeroyuy01195
Post count means nothing.

Drives: AW11, NCP91, Old Motorcycles
FS: Yokomo Drift Car with hopups

Hello everyone,

I'm looking to sell my Yokomo Drift car. I bought it from a friend last year but I just don't use it anymore and I want to get out of the hobby because of my busy school schedule. It has an upgraded motor, metal diff set, comes with two bodies (350Z and a Trueno), has two remotes, also comes with two batteries (a stock HPI battery and a performance battery). I recently tested the car and it still turns on and runs (did not fully charge the batteries to test, just charged enough to ensure everything still works). The chassis has the usual wear of a used car but still in great shape. Looking to get about $200 + shipping OBO (all reasonable offers will be considered) for everything. Buyer acknowledges that the item is used and sold as is. No returns, once the item is shipped, it is no longer my responsibility. I will not ship until payment is received. I have only made one purchase on this forum but I have made many purchases and sales on www.mr2oc.com under the same username. I will post pictures tomorrow as the car is at a friend's house. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by heeroyuy01195; 11-04-2010 at 09:22 AM. Reason: I just remembered I did buy something here lol...
Closed Thread