Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-18-2017, 06:30 PM   #1
justanotherdrunk

Drives: 2016 SE
even more tesla

crazy thing is i didnt know my neighbor across the street works for tesla and is one of the first model 3 recipients

say what you will about the styling and he chose the ugliest color. i like the front end but not the rear and the wheels are very nice but i didnt get a good pic

i was shocked to see what the automotive journalists have been saying about the crap build quality is true. many exterior panel mis-alignments and the interior is very flimsy and cheap looking ... more like a pre production prototype

the large screen is amazing with many cool features and great usability and the air vents use an innovative system where two streams of air intersect to steer the air without traditional vents ... very cool

this is the lowest performance version of the car and its quicker than my already quick BMW i3

like it or not its the future and in the long run ev's (electric vehicles) are going nowhere but up and ice (internal combustion engines) are headed down

Last edited by justanotherdrunk; 11-18-2017 at 06:43 PM.
justanotherdrunk is offline   Reply With Quote